EverythingSummerCamp reviews

customerservice@everythingsummercamp.com

johnd993
John D.
10/4/18

You had exactly what I was looking for. The only thing that made it difficult was that your lettering on the website for information was so light, I could hardly see or read it. Another color besides light grey or blue would be better. Hope these are as presented!

stephanieb239
Stephanie B.
9/7/18

I wanted a t shirt that showed my love for my Colorado Rockies baseball team, and I found it right here. Thanks!

damianw23
Damian W.
9/2/18

It was awesome
I do not like receiving emails about sales and things like that , especially after you state that giving my email is ONLY to confirm shipping

marniceh
Marnice H.
8/15/18

It was easy to find product. Morgan CSR on chat helped me tremendously. Please let her know I commented on her service...I am a return customer. I wish I had a coupon code ready to use? I was purchasing for college not a camp. She helped me find one.

michelleo61
Michelle O.
8/9/18

So far the experience has been good. The entire "camp discount codes" is a bit of an issue... Why not just offer the discount outright?

lindas932
Linda S.
8/9/18

Some trouble getting the shipping method acknowledged. I checked it, and it showed it as checked, but then at the end it said it wasn't checked. But it still was so I unchecked it and then rechecked it and it went through...

kathleenq8
Kathleen Q.
8/7/18

I had questions re: an item and called the company's 1-800 number. The person I spoke to over the phone was very helpful and friendly.

anonymousj56
anonymous J.
8/1/18

Shopping on this site is so easy. I love how convenient it is to find related products for the trunk we are purchasing

vickiem52
Vickie M.
7/28/18

Great. Missing the packing cubes. They were a great addition to the slide and go trays for storage and organization.

jimg269
jim G.
7/27/18

Turned out not to be suitable. Too small and noisy when walking. Return shipping costs too high to justify return.

sarahl174
Sarah L.
7/26/18

Love that I will receive items this week - just one day before she leaves for camp!!

Thanks for your speed and quality. I'll be back!!

milagrosh2
Milagros H.
7/23/18

I have been very happy with the products i have bought. Unfortunately getting an exchange for a damaged delivery was not as quick and prompt as i expected.

emilyh174
Emily H.
7/21/18

Shopping experience was ok but at checkout not all shipping options were initially displayed, only $19.99 priority processing.

leek80
Lee K.
7/21/18

I love the ease of shopping from the specific camp shopping list. I had trouble with it refreshing so my cart always filled up double the quantity I needed.

dianac183
Diana C.
7/17/18

Love everything about the trunk. My shopping experience was excellent, Fast shipping great quality. Thank you so much !

clairer54
Claire R.
7/17/18

Everything Summercamp has been my saving grace, as I waited until the last minute to order labels and trunks. Thanks for the quality products and fast shipping! We'll be back for sure!

dondreae
DonDrea E.
7/16/18

The website was easy to maneuver and the product shipped and was received quickly. The trunk/footlocker was better than I expected! The mint color was perfect!

courtneyn20
Courtney N.
7/16/18

I like the quality and the accessories...but had put something in my cart and it didn't stay in my account for some reason, this was my only inconvenience.

hillaryg11
Hillary G.
7/15/18

I could not use the online coupon code that I found.
The postcard material was pretty thin and not substantial. I hope there isn't a problem sending it in the mail.

kristinah52
Kristina H.
7/15/18

On the weekend I could not get it to say free shipping for my trunk. It worked when I tried it later in the week.

sophiem55
sophie m.
7/4/18

I ordered a camp trunk a week ago and a shower caddy, we didn't like the shower caddy and so ordered another one - but this time we had to pay $9.96 in shipping - almost makes it not worth it......

lenam36
Lena M.
7/4/18

Very pleasant, the site make it easy to shop for campers, the way is organize and the discounts for campers are great

jenniferb629
Jennifer b.
6/26/18

Wish i could have gotten it sooner without high shipping expense.

It was a reorder so would have nice if you had an option to select that without Rene tearing everything

mintaf
6/24/18

I did not buy the trunk through everything summer camp so the organizer was a bit big but I was still able to get it to work. The clothing stamp is fabulous!! Ill be curious to see how it holds up. Headed to camp today!!

betsyf21
6/23/18

We have ordered many items for camp and we are never disappointed. So convenient and quick. Quality is great.

Questions? Get answers from the EverythingSummerCamp staff and other customers.

EverythingSummerCamp?