EverythingSummerCamp reviews

Tel: 1-800-535-2057
customerservice@everythingsummercamp.com

mintaf
6/24/18

I did not buy the trunk through everything summer camp so the organizer was a bit big but I was still able to get it to work. The clothing stamp is fabulous!! Ill be curious to see how it holds up. Headed to camp today!!

betsyf21
6/23/18

We have ordered many items for camp and we are never disappointed. So convenient and quick. Quality is great.

kathleenc186
6/22/18

Very responsive and everything was received as promised. Silly to need to use 100 characters to leave review

shannone50
6/19/18

My daughter LOVES her trunk and all the styles really made it special. Quick delivery and lots of options made this the perfect choice!

karenk317
6/17/18

So relieved! Realized late I needed labels...website easy to navigate, provided lots of reviews which helped me order. Package came faster than expected. Loved the stamp....wish I ordered one years ago. What a time saver!

susies54
6/14/18

So happy! My son is really excited about the trunk. He is using it for camp for the first time this year. Really happy with the quality.

danielles200
6/13/18

I ordered this last minute for my son to take to camp and it arrived just in time! He loved it and I loved the quality!

robertag29
6/1/18

I was referred to Everything Summer Camp by a friend and was extremely pleased with the ease-of-use of the web page, excellent customer service, quick turnaround, and quality of the products.

courtneyf36
5/31/18

My daughter will be the most color-coordinated & organized camper anyone has ever seen! The soft trunk & attachable duffle bag ROCKS (and I may have to get one for myself because it is THAT COOL)!! ESC was my one-stop-shop for (mostly) all our needs for summer camp. From Checkout to Shipping: FLAWLESS!!

peggyf43
5/30/18

The trunk is very nice. I was pleasantly surprised that the inside is wood. I just got it but it looks like its well made. We shall see when it comes back from camp

nicolep169
5/27/18

Colors are exactly what ordered. My little camper was thrilled. Easy online. Excellent service. Quality is excellent. We had got the wheels added on truly a must.

corie3
5/24/18

My son is so excited for camp! AND, the wheels came installed on the trunk, the additional items inside the trunk. This exceeded my expectations!

heatherb312
5/22/18

Our first pop up soft trunk and other wonderful products from Everything Summercamp are going on year 3 of summer camp. This purchase was for our next child off to camp this summer and we are just as pleased as we were the first time around. She loves her customized trunk and accessories! We, as parents, love the quality of the product! It was also customized and delivered very quickly.

meeganl
5/21/18

Thrilled with the quality of the products we ordered. The mint green trunk definitely seems more light blue or teal than mint green, but my daughter decided she liked it anyway!

christinap108
5/17/18

Well done, everything arrived timely and complete. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service!

juliusf12
5/14/18

We haven't used our trunk yet, but it looks as if be as durable as expected. We like the wheels and the WORD lock!

catc22
5/11/18

This trunk is lighter weight for flying, very good quality, looks nice and has lots of pockets to help my daughter stay organized at camp. We love that it has a bag that matches, and can clip on top for easy transportation.

mb236
5/7/18

Construction and size is better than expected. Very happy with our purchase. Just wished personalization was an option, but a friend took care of it for us.

kristend39
5/5/18

Our trunk arrived super quick - was packaged very well and my daughter loved it! We also ordered the lid organizer which is going to be great for her helping keep the inside organized while at camp. I would definitely recommend using Everythingsummercamp.

deborahg88
5/1/18

They had everything we needed to order in one stop. Prices were reasonable, ordering was easy, and the shipping was fast, especially considering they shipped a trunk to us! My son is thrilled with his camp gear and I'm thrilled with Everything Summer Camp.

sharonr26
4/8/18

I've been a loyal Everythingsummercamp.com customer for nearly 10 years. We've never had any issues with our orders. My kids are using their camp trunks for college now, and the water bottles Everythingsummercamp sells are the best on the market - we keep coming back for more!

tedg39
4/4/18

This was my second experience with Everything Summer Camp and everything went as well this time as it did the first time. honestly if I never buy from Everything Summer Camp again it won't be because of lack of quality and service, it will be because my child doesn't need anything else and the stuff she does have will last a lifetime. I would also like to add that the instructions provided to install and use my purchases were simple, clear and easy to follow.

Tip for consumers: Expect a one or two delay between ordering and shipping notification.

jenniferw291
3/29/18

Will probably survive teenagers and a zombie apocalypse! Super fast shipping and stunning colors. The kids are excited to see just how much camp stuff they can run off with now!

suzannel50
3/16/18

All the labels I ordered (and confirmed on packing slip) were to be royal blue. All the clothing labels are royal blue, ALL the waterproof stick on labels are purple. If I could attach a picture you could see- definitely purple. Her school colors are royal blue- not purple!

kortneyy
3/15/18

The products we ordered shipped quickly and looked great! My son was so excited to get his trunk and had to FaceTime with family members to show them. Ill be going back on the website to order more things for him before he leaves for camp this summer.

Questions? Get answers from the EverythingSummerCamp staff and other customers.

EverythingSummerCamp?