EverydayMinerals reviews

Spicewood, TX, US
info@everydayminerals.com

clarar37
10/3/18

Vegan and all natural makeup nonchemicals..i found alot of this brand at natural grocery store and at world market

kirstenp11
3/6/18

I like products from Everyday Minerals. Ordered once and no issues. Second time I ordered, my package was lost. I did get refund (less shipping cost) and their customer service did respond very quickly and politely to my email. Unfortunately I live in Canada, and they do not offer tracking on orders, unless you choose very expensive shipping option, so I do not think I will reorder. Too bad, I think products are lovely, and very reasonably priced.

sandyt9
11/10/15

I placed an order in about 5 weeks ago and have received nothing in the post how long does it take to come it was small things I paid thru pay pal I have emailed them 3 times and they never get back to me have I been scammed again

suzant
11/2/15

I was unable to receive what I ordered due to new regulations in my country and the package was sent back to mail origin which in this case is Netherland. I ordered from Escentual which is based in UK but the return address is from Netherland. I scanned all proper documents from my local post office for a Return to Seller. They claim they never got the package, however it was trackable online and it said the package was already back to the origin country : Netherland. Although the value wasn't too much I just wish they don't claim the do full refund when they clearly don't. Every email I sent, I got the same answer : We haven't got the package yet. Even after pointing out it's CLEARLY in Netherland they still claim they have not received it.

Questions? Get answers from the EverydayMinerals staff and other customers.

EverydayMinerals?