This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists.

Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists.

Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists. has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists.

How would you rate Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists.?

“Fraudsters”

M S.
5/1/20

This dodgy b****ard gave myself a cheap quote to transport my car abroad, I agreed due to my original company letting me down at short notice. He then hi jacked and wouldn't release my car for 3 days until I'd paid a £3,000 fee when it arrived. I had no choice other than to pay this for its release. This guy needs a prison stretch, or worse. Public stay away! True story

ms1031
May 1st, 2020

This guy needs a prison stretch, or worse. Public stay away! True story

ralpht44
November 30th, 2018
• Updated review

Eurocarmovers have been trying to get negative reviews removed from this and other sites. It kind of makes you wonder how credible any positive reviews are if this is what they're doing. Looks like I'll be writing more reviews.

Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers:
I would just warn anyone to think very carefully about whether it's worth the risk using this guy to move your vehicle.

Use them at your own risk
October 27th, 2018
• Previous review

We used this company, based in Mauchlin, to move our vehicle and dreaded the day we hired them. The owner - Davie - is as rough and dodgy as they come. Paid cash and absolutely no paperwork.

Hire them at your own risk. Personally I wouldn't trust the guy to empty my bins

Questions? Get answers from the Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists. staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists.?

Have a question about Euro Car Movers Scotland. UK And Europe Car Transportation Specialists.?