Review of ETrade Supply

complaints@etradesupply.com

27 reviews with 5 stars

jabc
12/12/17

The glass was perfect and was nicely packed in a box with everything you needed. The products I bought is with package.

jackm210
9/8/17

Great product and good packaging, the delivery is also very fast. I bought an Apple iPhone 6S Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black - Grade S on ETrade supply. It comes fast and when I install it to my phone, it works well , the brightness and color looks like OEM, it's just as I expected.

arvinj
4/27/17

I bought iPhone 7 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame and Small Parts Replacement Grade S+ few days ago.The shipping is fast,when i received it and replace it on my iPhone,it got work one time and looks very well..Thank you for Etrade Supply...

tomb268
3/28/17

Recently I bought a Sony Z2 screen from ETS. Their service and delivery is extremely fast, also the packing is great! But the problem is that the screen lifted after installation on my cellphone. I have asked them, and they sent me the original hot melted glue together with their installation video. For lack of professional repair tool, they advised me to use my blower instead. With their help, I have been familiar with the installation steps soon and become more professional.

Thanks for the customized service from the Etradesupply team!
Installation video for your reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdQAjObNq54

infexusb
5/6/15

I've been ordering from eTradeSupply on and off for a couple of years until about 3 months ago. Now, I rarely go elsewhere.

A little background, I'm a repair shop owner who purchases around $6-7k worth of parts montly. I was having some real issues with quality and availability of product from my normal suppliers, who I went through because both are located in the US. I had ordered from eTrade several times before, but normally only for what I couldn't find anywhere. Quality was always great, but waiting for the extra time to ship from Hong Kong was enough to not go through them for anything else.

Then they started a US warehouse. I decided to try eTradeSupply for the main bulk of my order, including replenishment stock for most of my Apple product parts. I was shocked at the quality. I've ordered from the 5 largest parts suppliers in the US, and none of them can hold a candle to what I got in. Definitely OEM quality on parts for iPhones, Galaxies, iPads, and even the Alcatel and HTC parts! I saved over $50 when compared to purchasing from my normal suppliers my first order.

The best part is that my customers have definitely noticed the increase in quality. What we sold before was great, but what we sell now is as near perfect as one can expect! The very few bad parts that I've received they've had no problem either replacing or refunding. 5 stars all the way! I'm even using one of their OEM Galaxy S4 screens in my current phone, and I couldn't be happier!

UPDATE 11-14-15
I've noticed now when I call that they specifically mention that they don't cater to the DIY purchaser. They are for wholesale, or bulk purchasing. Please remember that. If you're a DIY person just looking for a single screen, go to eTechParts, iFixIt, GadgetFix, or iMonster.

maynew
2/3/15

Compared to the other guys out there i believe eTradeSupply is by far the best in the market! I was honestly pleasantly surprised to receive such Prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service. My experience in the past with other companies was less than admirable..

letiziag
1/21/15

I know etradesupply for a long time, They are best in this field, We have placed more 100 orders never had any QC or late shipment issue.

paulb153
12/21/14

I had a first buyer super great experience.I smashed my nexus 5 screen and all other site were giving me very high prices. I learned of etradersupply via a YouTube reviewer, bought the screen+some tools, watched their(etradersupply) YouTube channel for instruction and voila and almost brand new phone. They rock..

jakeh33
12/19/14

I have ordered twice from Etradesupply.

All I can say is.. WOW!

The delivery time is outstanding and the quality has been great. I highly recommend this site for anyone who wishes to purchase a replacement part for their cell phone.

A+++

greenwerksg
12/19/14

I have multiple cell phone repair shops in Texas. I found Etrade Supply from great reviews from several people that attend a Dog park I frequent. I could not be happier w/ the customer service I have recvd. from them over the last 2 years. Any time I have had a question I generally recv an answer back from them w/in the hour! I recommend them to al my family & friends (that don't live near one of my repair shops lol!) I find their inventory to be fully stocked through out the year & shipping communication to be very accurate. Greenwerks, Inc

sams168
12/19/14

I need some small parts for my repair shop and this company has quite some choices, so I ordered with them. The shipping was fast, the quality of their products are good. I'd definitely order w/ them again!

juliaw15
12/18/14

I've had great couple of years, experiencing with the supplies and phone parts. I've been ordering LCD and the quality is good, and shipping is great and on time. I've had great customer service along the years.

samt37
12/18/14

Got a quick return phone call and my order was shipped that day. Will definitely be ordering again!

daveb89
12/18/14

If you're looking for repair parts for your cell phone, I found a great place ETradeSupply. They have parts for all major brands like Samsung and Apple. Good prices and all the right parts! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

chimegd
11/26/14

Hey I have been ordering 2 years from Etradesupply, Quality, Customer service everything is super. Also the shipping is great because box is so well that it would never break.

Tip for consumers: I have been cell phone repair business 6 years, Now i have 8 repair chains. All of them buys from etradesupply

eelkok
6/20/14

Ordered a telephonescreen on June 17th which was delevered two days later from across the world. The screen was transported in a hard plastic case. Information update during the processing was very good.

wesleym31
3/31/14

Easy ordering process, super quick delivery and they even supply you with a video in the email to help you out. Over all, a great experience.

nayanes
3/31/14

Fast shipping, and very good packaging, this housing is perfect like the original, i had some problems assembling the volume buttons and power button, missing in colored ones some small metal pins to ensure the click of a button. Finally, the product is well made, and it was not necessary to make drastic changes to the adaption.

jargalb
3/31/14

After assembling all back, I tested the all the sensors, IR blaster, TSP hovering, SPen hovering, red blue and green, black, and most importantly like most all note 3 problems, the multi touch. I could put 10 fingers and no glitching. which makes this product perfect. I recommend this to you all.

munkherdenem
3/30/14

i think it is one of the my fav and they selling goods in various qualities.

georges88
3/29/14

I have ordered from Etrade Supply for over 3 years. They have great consistent quality, compared to other China or HK sites. Order and shipping time usually 2-4 days. Now that they ship some parts from the USA (Dallas I think), I can get some parts in 1-2 days. Their packaging is phenomenal--if you get larger orders it comes in these tough "Tupperware" tubs. Cool! My service rep Tom is great. Thanks Etrade!!

tsolmonb
3/28/14

I have ordered parts from etradesupply recieved it in second day, the packing was good, quality excellent. Nice fast customer service gave me good advice. Just loving it.

jimmief8
11/19/13

We use Etrade Supply for any parts we can't get from our Wholesalers in the states. Even with our Ebay account Etrade outdoes them on quality of products we have ordered. I have three service centers and we order in bulk and I have an personal account specialist that we deal with for returns. No issues here one of the best wholesalers. Just take into account its overseas for shipping. In 2014 they will have a facility in U.S. for quicker shipping.

mohammadm19
10/8/13

I am their customer for over 6 months now, and so far have no issues !!! Customer Service is awesome !! Shipping is super fast and all the items are A+ Grade. So far I am very satisfied.

jamesd74
5/8/13

I've been using etade supply for a couple years now, and have never had any big issues. Anytime there's been any problem my sales rep Roger has helped me out. I make about an order every week or so, and have never been sent anything that wasn't as said on the site (unless it was broken, in which case they sent me a new piece). But I never had any OEM trouble like the guy bellow, they've always been very honest.

Hey men, the Etrade supply is available to ship to India now

By Jack M.

Etrade Supply is the professional mobile phone spare parts foreign trade company in China, Shenzhen and has a warehouse in Dallas, US.

By arvin j.

The shipping way to Nigeria only supports Economy shipping.

By arvin j.

The recommended payment is wire transfers, also you can use Paypal.

By arvin j.

The Etrade Supply has 180 warranty days. More details please visit https://www.etradesupply.com/quality-warranty.html/

By arvin j.

Apply an "RMA" and the customer service will contact you to solve your question.Here is process how to apply RMA http://www.etradesupply.com/knowledge-base/cat/policies-terms/post/rma-process/

By arvin j.

Transport will be delayed for various reasons, you can use the "live chat" on https://www.etradesupply.com/ to connect with the customer service

By arvin j.

Yes, depending on the parts you purchase. They have a variety of grades. A grade would be OEM, or made by the same original manufacturer that made them for Apple. B grade would be the same, but with imperfections, I believe R grade is aftermarket. They have a detailed description of the grading system in their Q&A on their website.

By Infexus B.

Questions? Get answers from the ETrade Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ETrade Supply