Etojeans.co.uk

Etojeans.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Etojeans.co.uk?

“I am so very INCREDIBLY impressed with the products...”

E-denim J.
9/25/13

I am so very INCREDIBLY impressed with the products on etojeans.co.uk, but not more than the attitude of staff and the stunning customer service I just ran into here. A situation in shipping became a serious concern. After exchanging several E-mails, "Sam" got in touch with me and turned my frustration one-eighty. I am amazingly satisfied the way my issue was handled. Quality products backed by quality people who don't forget you after you spend your money. That's class! etojeans.co.uk has a very consumer oriented attitude. I look forward to a long road of finding great deals here, and feeling the company has my back 101%. Thanks etojeans.co.uk!. If you have not yet visited etojeans.co.uk, it's a mens designer clothing business. Clearly I like thier products, GREAT deals, and outstanding customer service. Hope you enjoy it!

edenimj
September 25th, 2013

Hope you enjoy it!

Questions? Get answers from the Etojeans.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etojeans.co.uk?

Have a question about Etojeans.co.uk?