This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ESTAVisas.org.uk

ESTAVisas.org.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ESTAVisas.org.uk ranks 91st among Travel Visas sites.

How would you rate ESTAVisas.org.uk?

“A rip-off”

Bonnie H.
8/25/18

I did not read this site in advance unfortunately. I did what others did and thought it was an official site. I just saw my bank account and we have paid 77.00 pounds each for a visa. Very annoyed.

bonnieh136
August 25th, 2018

martaz2
August 23rd, 2018

This is a scam. I started filling in form on their site as it was the first that came up in google search and realised that it was a non-official, dodgy site. Got out straightaway. They still went on to apply -with only half the details required- for an ESTA for a school trip for a child that has invalidated my own application for my own child. These individuals HAVE TO be sued and convicted. I never even pressed "Confirm" and "Submit" to allow them to proceed. Illegal and legal action will be taken.

Plus Google are not only permitting this scam but endorsing and encouraging it. Not sure how long it will take but they will both be held accountable for this.

fionaj17
September 14th, 2018

This is unbelievable mis-representation! The website appeared to be a govt website wth ESTA in big letters and a link in bold green to lead you straight to the application. I completed the application and they requested by credit card details at no point was I shown a full itemised total had I realised they were charging 85USD I would have cancelled. They have now requested my billing and address details before they will issue me with an invoice! They do state they are a third party website in the disclaimer small print, however this website is designed to be misleading! This is really poor practice, such advertising is illegal within the EU. BEWARE!

robertj112
January 7th, 2016

Do not use this site they took money of a couple in our town who were taking there child for treatment to the USA. £240 for visa that cost £20 shame on you

davidp94
June 14th, 2014

I made the mistake of not realising that I was buying an ESTA from an unauthorised sours. They charged me $139 for the ESTA which only costs $14 from the official website. I feel sick to have been so stupid as to fall for this. Apparently they are not breaking any laws and the US Gov cannot stop them This is a WARNING not to go through a third party to get your ESTA

maartenm3
May 31st, 2015

This 'company' is a scam; go to www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/esta and prevent being tricked into a $ 140 scam.
Maarten J. Mol - the Netherlands

Questions? Get answers from the ESTAVisas.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ESTAVisas.org.uk?

Have a question about ESTAVisas.org.uk?