Estatik

Estatik has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Estatik ranks 26th among IT Services sites.

How would you rate Estatik?

“Estatik customer support”

Thanvir M.
2/23/21

This plugin has a great customer support team, they resolved by issue with utmost patience, And the plugin is really useful for real estate websites. I recommend trying it out.

thanvirm
February 23rd, 2021

manojr14
April 14th, 2021

Hey the team is really very helpful while working on site.
They quickly resolved people's query by providing perfect resolution.
Thank you so much team.

pawelk23
March 6th, 2020

Estatik plugin support very quickly and efficiently helped me solve the problem on my website. These are wonderful and delightful people for whom work is a passion! Once again, thank you very much for your help, you are amazing <3

shelleyk79
April 7th, 2021

This is a fantastic plugin with so many great features. It works very well with the theme I use for design and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. Always promptly responding and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it!

aaront150
December 21st, 2019

I purchased the developers pack and couldn't be happier. The design of the templates is beautiful, the function of the plugin is feature rich, and adjustable. The support was fast and helpful.

melisaz3
February 15th, 2019

I tried a few real estate plugins, but when I discovered Estatik, I stopped searching. Estatik contains everything I need. Excellent support service behind a great product. They helped me more than once. Their staff is always eager to help you in any issue you have and they go above and beyond to make sure everything is done right.

pollyc16
February 1st, 2019

The customer service team at Estatik were fast and extremely helpful when needed. This is a great product!

jabezr
September 17th, 2019

I am impressed with how easy Estatik is to use and the flexibility it gives you. You are able to use only the bare features of the plugin wrapped in your own beautiful design for an amazing website delivered with the client in mind. A-class support team is also available.
Can't recommend them enough!

gabrielep5
September 11th, 2018

What to say... I was using another plugin but it was not good at all. With Estatik I found the ultimate solution and honestly support is perfect, answering to all of my doubts and issues immediately.
In a word: great!

stephanew
October 19th, 2018

I used this plugin on a custom WordPress site and they were very helpful to configure the plugin to get it working properly!

Definitely recommend this plugin!

paolot15
September 26th, 2018

Great product and wonderful support!
Please, consider to buy this plugin for your real estate website!

javierp23
October 16th, 2018

Excellent customer service, their staff is always eager to help you in any issue you have and they go above and beyond to make sure everything is done right.

Questions? Get answers from the Estatik staff and other customers.

Estatik plugin helps you create easy-to-use WordPress real estate website. Main features of Estatik: clean design, customizable fields, responsive layout, comprehensive interface,
Photo gallery, search widget, Google map, social sharing, unlimited categories/types/statuses, labels, multilingual support. The major feature of Estatik is Fields Builder which allows to build any website you need with custom fields. Check out our website www.estatik.net for more information.

Business History

Our company started with a free Simple version of Estatik plugin. Since that time many things changed. We move forward continuously, always stay strong in the pursuit of our goals, intensively seek for new possibilities and exploit all the opportunities. We strive for becoming the best in our sphere, improve our level of proficiency, claim high requirements for our specialists and for ourselves.
Now we offer out-of-the-box solutions for real estate websites creation – websites of different formats and data levels: from small one-city websites to huge portals with real estate items throughout the world. And during the development of new products we do focus on the maintenance of balance between price and quality.

irenep49
Irene P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Estatik?

Have a question about Estatik?