This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Essential Needs

Essential Needs has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Essential Needs?

“Air Pods”

James R.
11/25/19

Got exactly what I expected. It's cute and serves its purpose! It fits great, no slipping. Worth it! Waterproof, preventing scratching. This is a great product that will protect your Apple Air pods from cracking if you would drop them. Color is great and material is durable. The price even lower than the physical store and the exquisite pendant is super soft. Wont be lost easily. Would come back again if I tired with the color!

jamesr1217
November 25th, 2019

detraf2
November 27th, 2019

My son wanted a cool hoodie that wasn't so warm. This is perfect. It is NOT for cold days, but cool, less windy days where a jacket would be too warm. It has been washed 3 times and so far seems perfect. I is a slicker, thinner material. Thick like winter shirts used to be 30 years ago. It could be worn as an extra warm shirt in colder climates. Older sibling wanted to know what to get her 15 yr old bro. I recommended anther since he wears this one 4-5 days a week.

jasmineb118
November 12th, 2019

I ordered a set of makeup brushes and they came in quicker than expected! Shipping was free as well which is super great! Overall great site :)

meganl135
November 27th, 2019

Got my bikini in record time. Opened the package up and noticed a little backpack came with it. Tried it on and it fit like a dream! I'm ready for adventures now.

billm778
December 6th, 2019
Verified purchase

I bought the camera lens travel mug. What a great item this is. Very unusual. It will make a great Xmas gift. All round great service.

cherrym27
November 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

Quick Response and quality Service provided in a professional manner. Happy to use service again. Thankyou

larap28
November 26th, 2019

Great deal and so far working pretty good and keeping hubby's phone "like new", which is A LOT for him. I think I'm safe to say I assume it's been dropped a few times so it's doing it's job :)

starcf
November 26th, 2019

The product arrived on time and was used as a backdrop on a wedding arch. The product appeared to be well made and reasonably priced. Having the ability to select from several lighting programs was a nice feature. Several notes for the potential purchaser: 1) The vertical strands are about 6 inches apart, so if you need a more dense field of lights, you will need to order two sets and interspace them, and 2) The lights are a very warm white, with a definite yellowish cast. To store the lights, which can easily become tangled, leave the horizontal strand in place and accordion fold (one light up, one light down) the individual vertical hanging light strands and secure each with a thin cable tie. Then take the horizontal strand down.

Questions? Get answers from the Essential Needs staff and other customers.

bradya11
Brady A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essential Needs?

Have a question about Essential Needs?