This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Erto.co.uk

Erto.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Erto.co.uk?

“Bought UGG boots for my girlfriends Christmas in November”

Derek G.
1/20/14

Bought UGG boots for my girlfriends Christmas in November. Arrived a month later, and despite being a. co.uk website they are based in China. Had to pay the Tax and Duty fee before I could have them delivered by DHL. Got them in the new year and they are completely fake. Terrible quality of fur and sole. Emailed them right away where they said they would send a new size. I then told them I wanted a full refund and they have not replied to any email since. 3 weeks now and counting for at least a reply. The boots are completely fake. If you want real ones, take the hit and pay the full whack at a shop in person. I've learned from my mistake, don't you!

derekg10
January 20th, 2014

Bought UGG boots for my girlfriends Christmas in November.
Had to pay the Tax and Duty fee before I could have them delivered by DHL.
Got them in the new year and they are completely fake.
Terrible quality of fur and sole.
The boots are completely fake.
If you want real ones, take the hit and pay the full whack at a shop in person.
I've learned from my mistake, don't you!

Questions? Get answers from the Erto.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Erto.co.uk?

Have a question about Erto.co.uk?