Review of epvcmaker

epvcmaker@vip.163.com

1 star

dwaynej8
4/15/17

Boden offers very hard surface pvc foam board, your pvc boards are very good in bathroom cabinets, and your free pvc foam board is very good in screen printing, your color is very good, ice white, no any other dot on the face, we like your products very much, will always working with you, and do thanks for Stoney very much, you are a very kindly people who are easy working with.

dmitriyj
4/5/17

we are AD company local in Hongkong, every month we bought many sheets from epvcmaker.com, why we only choose Boden? Price is good, the face of their pvc free foam board is very smooth, and full white color, very good for poster design.

abdelraoufa1
10/30/16

well, use pvc foam board for flooring is not an easy thing, and it is my bold test, I know many pvc foam board from China is not lead-free, many are toxic, so what i need to do first is test the pvc boards first, I found 5 manufactorer in China and asked them send me samples, I sent my samples to FDA, only epvcmaker passed the test, they promised lead-free, non-toxic, and they did do it. I choose pvc foam board is becase pvc foam board is stronger, and water-proof, easy cleaning, what i know is it is more longer than wood. you-epvcmaker.com do help me a lot, and I will bring you more customers.

johnnisl
10/29/16

boden pvc foam board is really good in cabinets, i had tested for many times, water-proof, fire-proof, and light weight, strong face, all customers like it very much, thought it is a little expensive than wood, but do make the cabinets looks more better, will always buy from you.
Johnnis

richardr134
10/21/16

your pvc moulding boards are good, easy install, good quality, important, you can do all size, all our customers like it very much.

trums
3/3/16

thanks, epvcmaker, you help us finish the project in modern and quality kitchen cabinets, use your pvc foam board to build kitchen cabinets not only save time, but also make the works easier, we will always buy from you.

Tip for consumers: which pvc foam board company you can take it easy.

Questions? Get answers from the epvcmaker staff and other customers.

2 Photos for epvcmaker