Electrical Products & Control reviews

marcellah10
Marcella H.
4/19/19

Excellent customer service. Took my info. and promised a call back. Took a little while but he did call me back. Had what I wanted and is shipping it out same day for early morning delivery on Monday.

williev10
Willie V.
4/18/19

i order you supply what i need when you say you will is all that i ask. and i do not like rating someone how they do business, if things are not delivered or billed incorrect then we have a problem. so far thumbs up.

raymeh
Rayme H.
8/1/18

So far the website has been easy to navigate and everything I need has been in stock. This may be my new go-to website!!

michaelr605
Michael R.
3/2/18

when i come to epc i get the best customer service from all the employees. if there is anything that i need they get it done fast and efficiently. if you ever have a breaker or components question call these guys they know what they are tallking about and they always look out for the customers best interest.

zimbauere
Zimbauer E.
2/28/18

great service, I come to EPC for extremely rare and obsolete breakers, fuse, and comtrols. They are very well versed on older equiptment and what i need when i call them. They always save the day when I have emergency situations. I buy all my transformers and panels from them as well.

andreai13
Andrea I.
2/27/18

They are a very professional and reliable company! They were quickly able to retrieve information from an old invoice I needed information from.

zacka17
Zack A.
2/27/18

Easy transaction and quick delivery. I would use this company moving forward when they have the parts I'm looking for.

melissap150
Melissa P.
2/27/18

I talked with Cole and Frank and they were very knowledgeable and expedited my order for me. They treat customers as number 1 priority. They also have a huge inventory.

josephs311
Joseph S.
2/27/18

I have been purchasing electrical parts from EPC for over 6 years. They just recently overhauled their website and it has become a lot easier to find the parts I'm looking for.

palal
Pala L.
2/27/18

EPC they are the best in the business they have a very knowledgeable staff , great prices and they always have what I need ! 5 STARS!!!

tylerj47
Tyler J.
2/27/18

They made the process simple and were able to elaborate on the necessary parts I needed on top of what I thought I needed. Great experience through and through!

bradw101
Brad W.
2/27/18

They are very good at having whatever, we have needed and if they don't they get it in quick. Friendly service with smiling faces.

tylerl59
Tyler L.
2/26/18

Not only does EPC supply qualifying Customer Service, but they also provide oustanding knowledge and are willing to share that knowledge with you so you yourself can get a better understadning of their quality service.

108 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Electrical Products & Control staff and other customers.

Electrical Products & Control?