This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Enterthehub.co.uk

Enterthehub.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Enterthehub.co.uk?

“Enterrhehub.co.uk total scam”

Cliodhna h.
7/2/17

Ordered a pair of shoes from this website (a pair I'd seen on Modcloth but they didn't have my size) for a total cost of £90 including postage. Thought it would be ok because of the. co.uk web address stupidly. Got some form of shoes what can only be described as utter trash. Nothing like I ordered in style, colour. Plastic crap. No box, no order form. Shoved in a tatty parcel. Emailed them several times and no answer. Total scam. I should have known better. Chinese company. If I had of read a bit more on the website I would have realized as the English was so terrible. Do not order from this website. These people are total rip off merchants.

cliodhnah
July 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Enterthehub.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Enterthehub.co.uk?

Have a question about Enterthehub.co.uk?