Encyclopediadramatica.se

Encyclopediadramatica.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Encyclopediadramatica.se?

“Cyberbullying”

Kel C.
5/9/20

Someone wrote a very mean article about me called "Jarleynygmobblepot" (my deviantART username before I was forced to deactivate) calling me names like "$#*!". They also insulted my then-boyfriend by calling him "$#*!tarded" (he had a brain tumor removed when he was 16) and falsely accused me of pedophilia because I collect dolls and watch cartoons. I am 25 years old now but I have the mental age of a 12-15 year old because I have autism. Keep in mind that I am asexual and dislike children, so I'm obviously NOT a pedophile. It's not just offensive to me, but to the mentally disabled community as a whole. I hope whoever wrote the article is arrested for slander. I was nearly driven to suicide. Very cruel.

kelc4
May 9th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Stay far, far away or you’ll end up doxxed like I have. I just want the whole website shut down forever.

Products used:
N/A

It's impossible. They have no contact information.

By Kel C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Encyclopediadramatica.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Encyclopediadramatica.se?

Have a question about Encyclopediadramatica.se?