This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Enablefitness.info

Enablefitness.info

Enablefitness.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Enablefitness.info?

“Four months is a "minor delay"”

Chelsia S.
5/3/17

I have been patiently waiting for an order for over three months now. I have emailed them several times, in which only once did I receive a response that was complete. Other times they would make false claims, such as "we will look into this," then six days later nothing. I finally emailed them demanding my money back for the product that hasn't arrived because I won't be living at this address much longer - and I haven't received a reply. It's been three days (business days). Do not buy from this place. Also, by law you're allowed to demand for money back and return an item if it delayed past 30 days... Or so I've read. I'll be looking further. I don't want to hear the whole "it needs to arrive before we can refund and cancel the order that hasn't even shipped yet" bit.

chelsias1
May 3rd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Enablefitness.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Enablefitness.info?

Have a question about Enablefitness.info?