East Midlands Water Company

East Midlands Water Company

East Midlands Water Company has a consumer rating of 3.91 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with East Midlands Water Company most frequently mention water softener. East Midlands Water Company ranks 12th among Water Filter sites.

• After installing a water softener it reduced the need to change said pipes by alot longer than normal!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate East Midlands Water Company?

“EMWC solved my problem!”

Keith V.
2/27/20

The water softener that was installed at this property when we arrived a year ago packed up and we were told we needed a "service visit" at a "reduced price" of £130 which might not solve the problem and might result in us having to purchase a new one at over £1500! Bit of a worry over the weekend but discovered EMWC. Phoned and spoke to the sales manager who seemed very knowledgable. He sold me a direct replacement for my unit for £900, with 10 year parts and labour guarantee. It arrived a few days later and has been installed very simply by myself, using the existing plumbing and is now in operation. The sales manager told me that he has owned the same unit himself for 15 years.

“Avoid at all costs”

Apostolos C.
4/9/20

There's a lot of companies to choose from, avoid this one. Their customer service is garbage. I was chasing them for 3 weeks to return the filters i bought and in the end, they stole £20 of me, supposedly for repackaging.

water softener (5)
keithv63
February 27th, 2020

jg690
December 5th, 2020

I purchased reverse osmosis filters from this company but the filters that they sent were different from the ones on the website and even the replacement filters they sent did not fit my filter. They have been absolutely useless in dealing with my issues and have refused to reply to my emails or letters.

UPDATE: Ms Potter from the Customer Services Dept has been extremely helpful in resolving the issues. Replacement filters provided free of charge

apostolosc
April 9th, 2020

amandal527
January 29th, 2020

I have had The East Midlands Water Company water softener installed for 6 months now and I am very pleased with it. Easy to install, easy to add more salt and the company are great to deal with over the phone, I cannot recommend it enough. I live in a very hard water area and not seeing lime scale around my shower or taps is absolutely brilliant!

helenc127
January 26th, 2018

We bought a water softener from East Midlands Water Company last spring and the difference it has made to the whole family. The girls suffer from dry skin (sometimes with a flare up of eczema) and they used to go through a bottle of lotion nearly a week. But now, I notice the lotion is still there and not yet empty, but they no longer complain of itchy skin.
When I called up, the staff was very helpful and help me to select the correct one (size etc) so that it fits under sink easily, can be refilled easily and, best of all, serves the whole house without any problem.

martinp60
April 20th, 2017

Ordered a supply of salt blocks which arrived very quickly but unfortunately that's where the good news ended.
The "blocks" were mainly in pieces with 4 bags slashed depositing salt everywhere, best to spend a little more & use a company that has interest in products they sell.
Advised them by email but still awaiting a response

jimmyw28
March 23rd, 2017

Easy installation, good quality, pretty much the same as all the other reviews are saying. No hidden extras, no missing screws etc. Installation probably deserves more credit as its important that water filters are installed correctly and instruction manuals from any company are notorious for being translated from Chinese and being illegible. These instructions were perfectly understandable.

janej71
June 8th, 2017

Recently bought a water softener from East Midlands Water Company. Sales staff very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me select the right model for our house. Now installed and working and the difference it has made is incredible! Showers and sanitary ware bright and sparking and skin and hair feels so soft. Should have had one years ago.

jamesr104
February 13th, 2017

Purchased a few water filters over the years for different sized houses I own, no one has complained since installation and they were pretty easy to install so Id call that a win.

penelopes11
January 12th, 2018

Water filter does exactly what it says on the can. Simple to install. No more plastic bottles in this house

frederickj7
December 10th, 2014

I use this product at my work place (local pub) and our pipes used to corrode from the inside a lot and often required replacing. After installing a water softener it reduced the need to change said pipes by alot longer than normal! Will definitely be using a water softener from EMWC again! Thank you so much! I bought the model that can handle 90000 liters per hour, cant remember the exact model. Also as the water is softened i can use a lot less washing up liquid as it suds up a lot better thus saving me a whole lot of money over the last few years. The website was also easy to navigate when i bought the item.

Please can you contact us directly so we can deal with your issue,

By East-Midlands W.