This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Emmawigs.store

Emmawigs.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Emmawigs.store?

“Emmawigs.store is a Scam! Don't purchase.”

Mary C.
3/30/19

I purchased a wig in February 2019. I received it, it was wrong wig completely, wrong style, wrong color, wrong cut. I sent an email, I decided to return for a full refund. Got an email back saying I will receive a refund in 7 to 10 business days. It is now March 29th 2019 and dozens of emails to Emmawigs.store still no refund, they finally stopped responding to me. Mary C. From California.

maryc860
March 30th, 2019

Saw a wig I liked, when I had to return, I never received a refund even when they said they would refund my money.

By Mary C.

No, they are a Scam, stay away! Waiting for a refund that never came.

By Mary C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Emmawigs.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emmawigs.store?

Have a question about Emmawigs.store?