This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Elmont Youth Soccer

Elmont Youth Soccer has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Elmont Youth Soccer ranks 88th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Elmont Youth Soccer?

“Good jerseys, great deals”

stanley d.
7/25/18

The jerseys are really good quality and fit pretty well. They're really good quality and are comfortable, I regularly play soccer and work out in them. One important thing to note is that shipping takes a couple weeks. Since my order was under $50 ( I only got one jersey), I used the code 'Daniel05' to get $5 off. If that code doesn't work for some reason, there were plenty of others for a few bucks off, just look around.

martind133
November 13th, 2018

Pricing is just unbelievable I don't know how they manage to give such quality with free shipping, unauthentic but equal in quality.

davidf293
September 10th, 2018

Everyone is looking for great deals, if you looking for a sports jersey, look no further. Great quality jerseys, low price, and fast shipping."Also avail flat $50 off use promo code MISSYOU25"

mayankk6
July 25th, 2018

The collection of jerseys and its apparels is commendable. I used the coupon GRAB10 to receive a discount of $10, as my order amount was more than $50. Great collection. Would recommend the site for jerseys

stanleyd36
July 25th, 2018

joel230
August 1st, 2018

They have running many good promotion nd i have save alot use code gift05 and save 5$ at no minimum purchase. Quality is great

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Elmont Youth Soccer staff and other customers.

vickyt27
Vicky T.
Elmontyouthsoccer
The Premier Online Soccer Shop. Gear up for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Shop a huge selection of authentic and official soccer jerseys also get 5$ using code GIFT05 on your first order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elmont Youth Soccer?

Have a question about Elmont Youth Soccer?