Elitesurvival.club

Elitesurvival.club has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Elitesurvival.club?

“Best survival info I found online”

James C.
9/26/19

Nick writes such good articles the only thing that's better are his live lessons. My favorites by far are the survival guides and tutorials that have thought me so many new skills and my kid looks at me like I am a superhero!

jamesc1404
September 26th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
If you are truly interested in learning, take up any of the articles in the tutorials or skills sections. The posts are short but have enough info to get you started on the topic, or to know exactly how to execute whats covered in them.

How about the fact that my kid looks at me as a superhero for knowing so much about survival and camping. All thanks to Nick.

By James C.

There has not been one single instance where I noticed something dishonest. Truly legit and they have my full support.

By James C.

It's the only website not trying to sell products through every single article, but instead provide genuinely useful info.

By James C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Elitesurvival.club staff and other customers.

nikolac6
Nikola C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elitesurvival.club?

Have a question about Elitesurvival.club?