This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Elitemanuals.co.uk

Elitemanuals.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Elitemanuals.co.uk?

“Stay Away from this Thieving fraudulent company!”

Carl W.
2/18/11

Stay Away from this Thieving fraudulent company! This company has stolen my money i ordered 4 items from them and after searching the Internet once I had already paid I realised I had messed up, there are lots of people who they have ripped off, I have sent several emails and waited over 3 weeks for delivery but they are ignoring me an not replying to my emails. They also trade as www.rapidmanuals.co.uk and have been suspended by nochex and paypal. They are now using alertpay, who I have contacted telling them about the company. Just BEWARE of this THIEVING company!

carlw1
February 18th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Elitemanuals.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elitemanuals.co.uk?

Have a question about Elitemanuals.co.uk?