Elegantfound.net

Elegantfound.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Elegantfound.net?

“30 Day Guarantee Ignored, Misleading Order, Not Satisfied”

Mickey S.
2/1/21

I was looking for a nativity scene and thought I had found it. All the videos and their advertising showed only the larger model and I didn't even know there was a smaller model. However when you go to purchase this item online I assume it defaults to the smaller model. Here is a link directly to the product I purchased: https://www.elegantfound.net/products/outdoor-nativity-scene-complete-nativity-set If you were to go to this site and purchase this now, I provided a screenshot of what you see. It shows a small picture of what you think you are buying and as you can clearly see it looks like a large nativity, and there does not seem to be an option to choose a smaller one. I sent emails to *******@elegantfound.net and a Facebook message to *******@24hservice.vip as directed from their FB page. I explained that I would like a complete refund. I am not happy with the purchase and I have been trying to reach someone. The picture was much larger but what I bought was incredibly smaller. I explained that I would be happy to pay the difference of the larger one but They said... "Sorry for the inconvenience, we can refund you $5 as compensation for this situation." Then I sent an email explaining that I was not satisfied with my order and wanted a full refund. Now all communication has stopped. I have provided a copy of my actual purchase.

mickeys57
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Here is a link directly to the product I purchased:
Now all communication has stopped.
I have provided a copy of my actual purchase.

Tip for consumers:
If you absolutely have to purchase something from here make sure you don't use your debit card.

Products used:
Stuck with what was sent to me which I cannot use.

Questions? Get answers from the Elegantfound.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elegantfound.net?

Have a question about Elegantfound.net?