This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

efox

efox has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. efox ranks 447th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate efox?

“Big mistake”

Guillermo P.
3/28/19

Unfortunately I ordered from efox for the first time. It will be the last time. Customs seized my order because the sender lied about the value of contents. Now they want detailed information about my order, like shippers address and contact info, item descriptions with prices. Nothing provided yet. Nobody replies to my email. Goto Gearbest, geekbuying, tomtop, banggood. Save yourself the mistake of ordering from here. Will update if I ever receive my order.

joaob6
March 17th, 2016

I bought many eletronics from this store before there were more alternatives...
Still a not too expensive site but there are cheaper ones available.
Never had any issue, so i trust them.

guillermop14
March 28th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the efox staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about efox?

Have a question about efox?