How would you rate Effecthope.org?

“A PURCHASE I CAN BE PROUD OF!”

Mubeena E.
4/8/21

Today i bought myself 2 watches on some auction sites... that "rush" was no longer there. I then "stumbled" upon an ad about The Leprosy Mission overseas. I then went to a very reliable source re charities: www.charityintelligence.ca where i found out that 80% of every dollar goes towards the cause and they got an A- rating as opposed to another Leprosy Mission which got a C rating. That temporary "rush" is now replaced with a sense of fulfillment that will last a lifetime. Just check out their website, wont do any harm but might HELP greatly for you as well as them. Thank You For Listening To My Awesome Experience I Had Today. God Bless and Stay Safe.

mubeenae
April 8th, 2021

Thank You For Listening To My Awesome Experience I Had Today.
God Bless and Stay Safe.