Edex.co.nz

Edex.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Edex.co.nz?

“Order a Lego worth USD104 but received a scarf worth only USD12”

Edward W.
1/25/20

I am sure it is the same provider as the confirming email address similar "service15 <*******@clientservicehome.com>". Both time, I placed the order and paid, they sent back the items were not the one you ordered. You email them, luckily they replied and asked you to return for refund. After a few emails, no more response.

edwardw245
January 25th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Edex.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edex.co.nz?

Have a question about Edex.co.nz?