Economy Plumbing Services reviews

Austin, TX 78701, US
office@economyplumbingtx.com

wesg6
5/10/18

Very happy with the service! Howard communicated what was going on throughout the whole process, stayed in contact about what time he would be arriving and kept me updated on when parts would arrive. Also, they did a great job of coordinating with my tenant

travisf22
5/1/18

This is about the 5th time Ive used Economy Plumbing. They always arrive on time and prepared. They do a nice job of cleaning up after themselves. They are my go-to plumber!

markl445
4/29/18

Fantastic, experience, very pleased
Would definitely recommend to anyone. Had toilet reseated in master bathroom

williams690
4/27/18

Don't let the name fool you. These guys are good, but they are also very expensive. Everything has a charge attached to it. The plumber who did the work was friendly, fast, and efficient in getting our toilet augered, but it was disappointing that he had no camera and locator on the truck to find our outdoor ease-out. They wanted another $500 to come back and check the line with a camera, so I found another plumber who would do it for $200 less. They also threw in locating the ease-out, digging down to it, and adding PVC to bring it to above ground level. So, no ups and no extras.

scotto43
4/26/18

Your employee that came to our office to do the repairs was very professional yet friendly. Great Job!

trep3
4/25/18

they did what they said they were gonna do and for a good price . I am a general contractor and hard to find good plumbers

michellea199
4/25/18

Always on time, very responsible. Tech's always find a solution to any problem. Excellent costumer service!!

johnm1909
4/24/18

Job; re-glue an under-mount stainless steel sink. No parts cost except a tube of glue. Not a complex job. A DIY job but I was out of town.
Original cost- $519.30
Cost paid after $60 discount $450.30
Cost included a $64.31 "miscellaneous invoicing fee" (junk fee)

It is ironic that they call themselves "Economy Plumbing"
I will NEVER use them again.

refugiof4
4/17/18

He got to the job. Saw the problem. Got the tools and finished the job smoothly. He was friendly, personable, and courteous.

robertj364
4/14/18

I guess the problem of having too much pressure was solved because we are not having the problem any more. The technician who came out was very pleasant. I felt like it was a little expensive for what was done and was surprised and disappointed that you did not offer a senior discount.

sarac120
4/3/18

Very responsive, high quality work! I will hire them again! Pleasure to work with! Friendly service!

dant327
3/28/18

We had a water leak in the foundation. It was a challenging job to locate the leak, to figure out where to apply the fix and reroute the hot water pipe to by pass the leak in the concrete. Sean was able to fix the problem where a couple of other companies failed to do. Each time Sean and his helper came, they made great efforts to clean after themselves. Extremely professional! Highly recommended!

donnaj103
3/27/18

Showed up on time and did an excellent job. Im a return customer and highly recommend economy plumbing

lilys68
1/30/18

The whole process was very dissatisfying

The plumber comes to my house, checks the bathroom and suggests that the entire bathroom shower needs to be replaced and gives a very high price quote. after we agree on the price, he starts his work by making a big hole in the bathroom wall by breaking all the tiles around the shower handle and after 2 hours working on it he comes downstairs and tells us that he doesn't know how to fix tiles and we need to hire someone else to come and fix our broken tiles (which he broke them ) and after tiles are fixed he will come and fix the handle. for the entire holiday season (Christmas 2017) our shower room was broken and not working because he just left it as half done. (he said we can use it as it is but we never felt comfortable to use it since it looked so not normal) After the new year, 2018, we called him and asked him to come to finish the work since our tile is now fixed (we spent over 250 dollars to fix our tiles), he never showed up and just kept texting I am busy and God Bless you.

sandyh92
1/21/18

Our plumber was very nice and knowledgeable. He worked for approximately two hours and the charge was over $650.
A very expensive plumber

susanb346
1/6/18

Howard came early as I was told he would on the two days he came. He explained what he needed to do. Unfortunately, the wiring leading to the water heater fried the wires in the tank. He suggested calling an electrician which we did right away and called Economy Plumbing to send Howard with a new water heater, which he did, the next day in the morning. Howard explained all that I needed to know about the water heater. He was very nice and left everything cleaned up.

hunterk11
1/5/18

I called and my issue was fixed within two hours. Very satisfied. Would recommend. This review is making me enter 100 characters.

hongy17
12/21/17

the plumber was very professional and friendly. Economy needed to refund $100 because we have a groupon. The refund check came in the mail very quick but the check was misaligned and i was unable to cash it at the bank. Many many calls and text messages to the management to get check reissued, many months has gone by and still no check. NOT going to use them again..

debbies180
12/19/17

Plumber arrived on time. Was pleasant, professional and got to work. First Gabe me a quote and I was shocked at $205 to clear one bathroom sink drain.

tomg153
12/7/17

Excellent service
Quick
Reasonable price
..................................................................,,,,,,.,,,,

robertb545
12/2/17

Outstanding service and a very reasonable price. The plumber was extremely professional and did an outstanding job

pauld264
12/1/17

This is the second time I hired Economy for a plumbing issue. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy. They came out when the said they would, and performed the job very quickly and where very professional. I will continue to work with them with all of our home plumbing needs. They have a great team!

williamf140
11/28/17

Very satisfied with the effort to do a full and complete job, and appreciate the extra effort to show me what the issue(s) are.

rosed78
11/21/17

Technician was very knowledgeable and professional and would use them again!

Great job overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cliftonn5
11/15/17

My situation tuned out to be more challenging then first expected. The technician used his innovative experience to bring about appositive conclusion.

Questions? Get answers from the Economy Plumbing Services staff and other customers.

Economy Plumbing Services?