Economy Plumbing Services reviews

lilys64
1/30/18

The whole process was very dissatisfying

The plumber comes to my house, checks the bathroom and suggests that the entire bathroom shower needs to be replaced and gives a very high price quote. after we agree on the price, he starts his work by making a big hole in the bathroom wall by breaking all the tiles around the shower handle and after 2 hours working on it he comes downstairs and tells us that he doesn't know how to fix tiles and we need to hire someone else to come and fix our broken tiles (which he broke them ) and after tiles are fixed he will come and fix the handle. for the entire holiday season (Christmas 2017) our shower room was broken and not working because he just left it as half done. (he said we can use it as it is but we never felt comfortable to use it since it looked so not normal) After the new year, 2018, we called him and asked him to come to finish the work since our tile is now fixed (we spent over 250 dollars to fix our tiles), he never showed up and just kept texting I am busy and God Bless you.

sandyh92
1/21/18

Our plumber was very nice and knowledgeable. He worked for approximately two hours and the charge was over $650.
A very expensive plumber

susanb346
1/6/18

Howard came early as I was told he would on the two days he came. He explained what he needed to do. Unfortunately, the wiring leading to the water heater fried the wires in the tank. He suggested calling an electrician which we did right away and called Economy Plumbing to send Howard with a new water heater, which he did, the next day in the morning. Howard explained all that I needed to know about the water heater. He was very nice and left everything cleaned up.

hunterk11
1/5/18

I called and my issue was fixed within two hours. Very satisfied. Would recommend. This review is making me enter 100 characters.

hongy17
12/21/17

the plumber was very professional and friendly. Economy needed to refund $100 because we have a groupon. The refund check came in the mail very quick but the check was misaligned and i was unable to cash it at the bank. Many many calls and text messages to the management to get check reissued, many months has gone by and still no check. NOT going to use them again..

debbies180
12/19/17

Plumber arrived on time. Was pleasant, professional and got to work. First Gabe me a quote and I was shocked at $205 to clear one bathroom sink drain.

tomg153
12/7/17

Excellent service
Quick
Reasonable price
..................................................................,,,,,,.,,,,

robertb545
12/2/17

Outstanding service and a very reasonable price. The plumber was extremely professional and did an outstanding job

pauld264
12/1/17

This is the second time I hired Economy for a plumbing issue. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy. They came out when the said they would, and performed the job very quickly and where very professional. I will continue to work with them with all of our home plumbing needs. They have a great team!

williamf140
11/28/17

Very satisfied with the effort to do a full and complete job, and appreciate the extra effort to show me what the issue(s) are.

rosed78
11/21/17

Technician was very knowledgeable and professional and would use them again!

Great job overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cliftonn5
11/15/17

My situation tuned out to be more challenging then first expected. The technician used his innovative experience to bring about appositive conclusion.

robertl304
11/8/17

Excellent service provider. Professional, courteous, problem diagnosed & corrected quickly. I have used this company before with very good results and I would not hesitate to call upon them in the future for needed plumbing services

jqq
10/12/17

We were very pleased with the service provided. He was more than professional and courteous, did not mind explaining anything and seemed very knowledgeable. We would definitely use their services again.

kristim37
10/8/17

Economy plumbing was scheduled to come fix a water leak on Friday from 4-6. They never arrived and never called to tell us why they didnt come. Ive left a message and still havent heard back.

kimb1798
10/7/17

work was good, but very expensive for the time and had a $49 "invoice fee" added on. that , in my opinion, was a rip-off.

lorraineh28
10/7/17

Just wish that the services were more reasonable. I feel that the work done did not need to be so expensive.

noram28
10/3/17

We had to have our water line replaced as well as several sections of sewer pipe under the house. Howard spent time explaining to me the situation and even showed me pictures from under the house. The work took one LONG day, and Howard stayed late to finish.
Thanks!

tomb302
9/26/17

I expected this work to not be inexpensive due to the use of a motorized drain snake. What I did not expect was to have to pay 50.00 surcharge for their "advertising, fuel, and misc". The plumber who showed up mentioned that our job was his last for the day and right on his way to his house. He lives less than 10 minutes from us. I do not mind paying for the legitimate work, but not for the other things that are just a part of doing business. i will not be using them for any other plumbing issues in the future. Let someone else be stupid enough to pay for their advertising and fuel.

debbiel84
9/18/17

arrived on time. quickly determined problem. offered/explained options. fast R&R. cleaned up and disposed of old parts. 2nd time I used this company because I was pleased with quality of their work. would re-use again.

warnerk11
9/14/17

I'm very pleased with the work performed by Economy Plumbing Services. The valve replacement on the water heater was done quickly, all repairs were explained thoroughly, and the price was very reasonable.

mikeh347
8/31/17

Work done seems to be good in quality , but have asked repeatedly for a copy of the Invoice and not yet received it

richardw247
8/31/17

Excellent A+++++ Was there on time, determined the problem, fixed with a fair price and quality service, highly recommend.

deborahm143
8/15/17

Service was courteous, efficient and reasonable. This is my third time using Economy Plumbing, would recommend them to anyone.

markm399
8/9/17

High quality work and very nice people. Our sink was leaking into the cabinet below, and they were able to come out the same day. I would definitely recommend Economy Plumbing Services.

Questions? Get answers from the Economy Plumbing Services staff and other customers.

Economy Plumbing Services?