Economy Plumbing Services reviews

Reasonable price
..................................................................,,,,,,.,,,,

robertb545
12/2/17

Outstanding service and a very reasonable price. The plumber was extremely professional and did an outstanding job

pauld264
12/1/17

This is the second time I hired Economy for a plumbing issue. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy. They came out when the said they would, and performed the job very quickly and where very professional. I will continue to work with them with all of our home plumbing needs. They have a great team!

williamf140
11/28/17

Very satisfied with the effort to do a full and complete job, and appreciate the extra effort to show me what the issue(s) are.

rosed78
11/21/17

Technician was very knowledgeable and professional and would use them again!

Great job overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cliftonn5
11/15/17

My situation tuned out to be more challenging then first expected. The technician used his innovative experience to bring about appositive conclusion.

robertl304
11/8/17

Excellent service provider. Professional, courteous, problem diagnosed & corrected quickly. I have used this company before with very good results and I would not hesitate to call upon them in the future for needed plumbing services

jqq
10/12/17

We were very pleased with the service provided. He was more than professional and courteous, did not mind explaining anything and seemed very knowledgeable. We would definitely use their services again.

kristim37
10/8/17

Economy plumbing was scheduled to come fix a water leak on Friday from 4-6. They never arrived and never called to tell us why they didnt come. Ive left a message and still havent heard back.

kimb1798
10/7/17

work was good, but very expensive for the time and had a $49 "invoice fee" added on. that , in my opinion, was a rip-off.

lorraineh28
10/7/17

Just wish that the services were more reasonable. I feel that the work done did not need to be so expensive.

noram28
10/3/17

We had to have our water line replaced as well as several sections of sewer pipe under the house. Howard spent time explaining to me the situation and even showed me pictures from under the house. The work took one LONG day, and Howard stayed late to finish.
Thanks!

tomb302
9/26/17

I expected this work to not be inexpensive due to the use of a motorized drain snake. What I did not expect was to have to pay 50.00 surcharge for their "advertising, fuel, and misc". The plumber who showed up mentioned that our job was his last for the day and right on his way to his house. He lives less than 10 minutes from us. I do not mind paying for the legitimate work, but not for the other things that are just a part of doing business. i will not be using them for any other plumbing issues in the future. Let someone else be stupid enough to pay for their advertising and fuel.

debbiel84
9/18/17

arrived on time. quickly determined problem. offered/explained options. fast R&R. cleaned up and disposed of old parts. 2nd time I used this company because I was pleased with quality of their work. would re-use again.

warnerk11
9/14/17

I'm very pleased with the work performed by Economy Plumbing Services. The valve replacement on the water heater was done quickly, all repairs were explained thoroughly, and the price was very reasonable.

mikeh347
8/31/17

Work done seems to be good in quality , but have asked repeatedly for a copy of the Invoice and not yet received it

richardw247
8/31/17

Excellent A+++++ Was there on time, determined the problem, fixed with a fair price and quality service, highly recommend.

deborahm143
8/15/17

Service was courteous, efficient and reasonable. This is my third time using Economy Plumbing, would recommend them to anyone.

markm399
8/9/17

High quality work and very nice people. Our sink was leaking into the cabinet below, and they were able to come out the same day. I would definitely recommend Economy Plumbing Services.

sandys127
8/9/17

Purchased a coupon on Angie's list for $79 off, but Economy would not give estimate for installing kitchen faucet until arrival. Found installation even with coupon to be above standard price.

joycem84
7/31/17

Economy Plumbing was very response and very efficiently fixed the leak coming from the main water line. Price was extremely reasonable for the work performed. Will definitely use them again if and when the need arises.

richardb337
7/27/17

The plumber from Economy Plumbing came on time (actually, a little early) and was very knowledgeable. In addition to replacing our kitchen disposal he also discovered a potential problem with corrosion in one of our water heaters and was able to replace the water heater and some leaking shower faucets the same day.

ashimas
7/18/17

There was a small glitch in between and our plumber had to consult a senior plumber in the company, but the problem was resolved

dianeb151
7/16/17

Talmage did a great job for us. He was fast and efficient and got it taken care of at a reasonable cost.

billp108
7/14/17

Two service personnel came out when booked and they stayed longer than anticipated on a Friday without ever a moan about it. They also had another job to do after they finished our house at 6:00 p.m.
Fair price for a great job!

Questions? Get answers from the Economy Plumbing Services staff and other customers.

Economy Plumbing Services?