Economy Plumbing Services reviews

Austin, TX 78701, US
office@economyplumbingtx.com

donaldh188
8/18/18

From scheduling to completing the work and cleaning get up, Economy exceeded every expectation. And the price was right.

melvineyt
8/13/18

Upgraded our prv same day they came out and diagnosed the problem, definitely recommend eco plumbing.

jamesr715
8/11/18

H was great and I would recommend to anyone!!!!! The service guy was polite and did a great job. Service was much more than I expected.

bjh19
8/3/18

Very pleased with work that we requested to be done. The plumber Was very friendly and worked without making a mess. I would call this company again for other plumbing work.

rickb249
7/30/18

Bobby the guy they sent out was good. Economy was way over priced. I should have stuck with Clarke Kent Plumbing. They should change their name to Pricey Plumbing.

craigc181
7/28/18

Howard did a great job. Pleasant interaction. Installed soft water system, new outside faucets, cleaned tankless water heaters.

marym985
7/16/18

I was very pleased with the service I received. The tech was very polite, knowledgeable, efficient and on time. I was very pleased with the quote I was given in that it was very fair and lower than another company I called. I will continue to do business with this company.

marys965
7/11/18

They were great- timely, good price, a pleasure to deal with. Were thorough and cleaned up after the job. Will use again.

jasonw325
7/3/18

Great service very professional highly recommend.On time and made sure I was aware of every step. If you are searching for a plumbing service look

williamg350
6/28/18

Discovered not one but 2 drips under the kitchen sink. Fixed! . . .

dennisc219
6/22/18

Service was perfect, arrived on time, explained work and costs, completed work quickly. Work area was cleaned up as if they were never there. I have used Economy Plumbing in the past, remain my go to company for any project.

drewk23
6/21/18

The technicians showed up and immediately asked for $193 as a "diagnostic fee" that I was not told about when arranging for the estimate. 15 minutes later (that's nearly $800 per hour), they told me my pipe was leaking and needed to be replaced...yes, that is why I called. I received the quote more than 24 hours later. The quote was 68% higher than a competitor who came over and completed the project next day with no "diagnostic fee". I suspect Economy Plumbing wanted my money for the diagnostic fee but had no interest in fixing the problem. Felt like a con job.

valeriel76
6/16/18

We were very pleased with the fast, courteous, and expert service that Talmage provided. He replaced our water heater very quickly and did a great job. Economy Plumbing was highly recommended to me by a neighbor and they performed exactly as I had been told.

royceen
6/15/18

Always on time they do great work and are very gracious. I always recommend them to anyone needing plumbing services.

jonathanl153
6/15/18

I needed someone quick and they had someone there within a half hour. Considering it was a quarter turn valve replacement done in about 15 minutes I think 200 bucks is a bit much.

benitaj4
6/12/18

The only thing that bothered me is that his note at the top of the page
indicated that I was the one who requested that it all be replaced.
That was not the case. He informed me that it had been "messed"
with so much it could not be repaired. I do hope that was the case.
Thanks you, Benita

brianr295
6/5/18

Really appreciated the "home town" attitude of the repair person that fixed my water heater issue. He even gave advice on an air-conditioning issue I had as well. Great service!

wesg6
5/10/18

Very happy with the service! Howard communicated what was going on throughout the whole process, stayed in contact about what time he would be arriving and kept me updated on when parts would arrive. Also, they did a great job of coordinating with my tenant

travisf22
5/1/18

This is about the 5th time Ive used Economy Plumbing. They always arrive on time and prepared. They do a nice job of cleaning up after themselves. They are my go-to plumber!

markl445
4/29/18

Fantastic, experience, very pleased
Would definitely recommend to anyone. Had toilet reseated in master bathroom

williams690
4/27/18

Don't let the name fool you. These guys are good, but they are also very expensive. Everything has a charge attached to it. The plumber who did the work was friendly, fast, and efficient in getting our toilet augered, but it was disappointing that he had no camera and locator on the truck to find our outdoor ease-out. They wanted another $500 to come back and check the line with a camera, so I found another plumber who would do it for $200 less. They also threw in locating the ease-out, digging down to it, and adding PVC to bring it to above ground level. So, no ups and no extras.

scotto43
4/26/18

Your employee that came to our office to do the repairs was very professional yet friendly. Great Job!

trep3
4/25/18

they did what they said they were gonna do and for a good price . I am a general contractor and hard to find good plumbers

michellea199
4/25/18

Always on time, very responsible. Tech's always find a solution to any problem. Excellent costumer service!!

johnm1909
4/24/18

Job; re-glue an under-mount stainless steel sink. No parts cost except a tube of glue. Not a complex job. A DIY job but I was out of town.
Original cost- $519.30
Cost paid after $60 discount $450.30
Cost included a $64.31 "miscellaneous invoicing fee" (junk fee)

It is ironic that they call themselves "Economy Plumbing"
I will NEVER use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Economy Plumbing Services staff and other customers.

Economy Plumbing Services?