Economy Plumbing Services reviews

Austin, TX 78701, US
office@economyplumbingtx.com

davidh1272
11/9/18

They were able to work me into their schedule despite being booked full, but it was certainly expensive for a non weekend simple drain unclogging. It took them literally 10 minutes or less. Had I known it would have been that much I would have purchased the tools and done it myself. But it is done now and they were very nice and very accommodating when it came to solving my clogged drain quickly.

richm120
11/8/18

Excellent service. plumber came out for a different issue, but while he says there I asked him to check out shower temperature, which he did and fixed it on the spot.

barbaras583
11/3/18

It was easy to schedule an appointment and I knew exactly when the plumber was coming. He was friendly, worked quickly and was very efficient.

davidw1178
10/13/18

Break in main pipeline to house,was able to dig and repairwithin 24 hours. Can pay over the phone with immediate invoice

sharif14
10/11/18

Technician was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and, as near as we can tell, did a good job. These people have worked for us in the past and we have always been happy with their work.

billu13
9/24/18

I have had low water pressure as long as I can remember. Economy Plumbing recommended replacing the PRV. It costs $350, but holy cow my faucets are gushing water like never before. This is great!

billm458
9/19/18

We needed to have a fire table converted to natural gas and Talmage with economy plumbing was incredible. On time, thorough and just a joy to work with us. Highly recommend.

stephenf147
9/16/18

Gas line appears tight, sink/ disposal drainage as well. Just approaching $500 seems an awful lot, but now we have peace of mind on gas and what will happen when we use that kitchen basin.

saustinresidentm
9/15/18

Nice work! I would call them again. They came on time and fixed the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donaldh188
8/18/18

From scheduling to completing the work and cleaning get up, Economy exceeded every expectation. And the price was right.

melvineyt
8/13/18

Upgraded our prv same day they came out and diagnosed the problem, definitely recommend eco plumbing.

jamesr715
8/11/18

H was great and I would recommend to anyone!!!!! The service guy was polite and did a great job. Service was much more than I expected.

bjh19
8/3/18

Very pleased with work that we requested to be done. The plumber Was very friendly and worked without making a mess. I would call this company again for other plumbing work.

rickb249
7/30/18

Bobby the guy they sent out was good. Economy was way over priced. I should have stuck with Clarke Kent Plumbing. They should change their name to Pricey Plumbing.

craigc181
7/28/18

Howard did a great job. Pleasant interaction. Installed soft water system, new outside faucets, cleaned tankless water heaters.

marym985
7/16/18

I was very pleased with the service I received. The tech was very polite, knowledgeable, efficient and on time. I was very pleased with the quote I was given in that it was very fair and lower than another company I called. I will continue to do business with this company.

marys965
7/11/18

They were great- timely, good price, a pleasure to deal with. Were thorough and cleaned up after the job. Will use again.

jasonw325
7/3/18

Great service very professional highly recommend.On time and made sure I was aware of every step. If you are searching for a plumbing service look

williamg350
6/28/18

Discovered not one but 2 drips under the kitchen sink. Fixed! . . .

dennisc219
6/22/18

Service was perfect, arrived on time, explained work and costs, completed work quickly. Work area was cleaned up as if they were never there. I have used Economy Plumbing in the past, remain my go to company for any project.

drewk23
6/21/18

The technicians showed up and immediately asked for $193 as a "diagnostic fee" that I was not told about when arranging for the estimate. 15 minutes later (that's nearly $800 per hour), they told me my pipe was leaking and needed to be replaced...yes, that is why I called. I received the quote more than 24 hours later. The quote was 68% higher than a competitor who came over and completed the project next day with no "diagnostic fee". I suspect Economy Plumbing wanted my money for the diagnostic fee but had no interest in fixing the problem. Felt like a con job.

valeriel76
6/16/18

We were very pleased with the fast, courteous, and expert service that Talmage provided. He replaced our water heater very quickly and did a great job. Economy Plumbing was highly recommended to me by a neighbor and they performed exactly as I had been told.

royceen
6/15/18

Always on time they do great work and are very gracious. I always recommend them to anyone needing plumbing services.

jonathanl153
6/15/18

I needed someone quick and they had someone there within a half hour. Considering it was a quarter turn valve replacement done in about 15 minutes I think 200 bucks is a bit much.

benitaj4
6/12/18

The only thing that bothered me is that his note at the top of the page
indicated that I was the one who requested that it all be replaced.
That was not the case. He informed me that it had been "messed"
with so much it could not be repaired. I do hope that was the case.
Thanks you, Benita

Questions? Get answers from the Economy Plumbing Services staff and other customers.

Economy Plumbing Services?