EcoGarageDoors.com.au reviews

Tel: (03) 97031500
Sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au

peterk96
7/18/16

After being messed around by "the experts" in garage doors, most of whom didn't bother to reply to our inquiry possibly because we are in Woodend, I rang ECO Garage Doors in Hallam. As I made the call they booked a measure and quote and Owen was on time and didn't make it seem like a chore. He advised me on a few things so I bought "the fries"
He actually quoted on the spot and EVEN asked for the order! He got it and told me it would be 2-3 weeks to install. So after 10 days I rang to see when it would be and was told that if I paid the balance as agreed, they would install that friday. The fitting team arrived at 7.30am as advised and were done by 10.30. They were courteous and tidy and everything works.
Service like this from a businesslike team that does what they say they will effectively makes price irrelevant - not that they weren't competitive.

leelau
7/3/16

We received very prompt service from Eco Garage Doors to custom build and fix our garage door. Excellent product and service. Highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the EcoGarageDoors.com.au staff and other customers.

EcoGarageDoors.com.au?