This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

EBS Marketing

EBS Marketing has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. EBS Marketing ranks 400th among SEO sites.

How would you rate EBS Marketing?

“EBS is a company of fraudsters”

Nata V.
6/4/14

EBS is a company of fraudsters. They pretend to offer SEO and web marketing but all they do is make you sign a contract, charge your account and do nothing in return for your money. I've bought from them Google Adwords and Facebook champagne. For two month of their service I spent over £1000 but it was a total waist of money. They have started Google Adwords campaign but the listing they done was very simple with very short text and picture copied from Internet with even no link to my web site. They putted it online for only a couple of weeks even though on the phone they said it would last a month. When I phoned then to ask why my advert stopped, they said I ran out of credit. Why they didn't explain it before I signed contract. In the end of the month I worked out that their rubbish service is not worse the money they charged me. So, I tried to cancel my contract giving them 1 month notice. I sent them few emails asking to cancel my contract but I got no answer. Then I phoned them and asked to cancel on the phone. They said that they can't accept cancelation via phone call and asked me to send letter to their office in Manchester. So, I did. It took them 3 weeks to reply my letter. So, I had to pay for one more month of the rubbish. What happened to a Facebook account and campaign Nothing! Campaign was not set up. I phoned them 100s times but they usually say: "your manager is busy at the moment, leave your details. He will call you later." No body ever phoned me back. EBS is a company of fraudsters. Avoid at all costs! I urge all of those who have become victims of this company to please go to this link and tell their story to BBC Watchdog. The more of us to do this, the more chance we can have these crooks investigated on a national level and highlighted on the show! Who's in?! Please help us make this happen!

natav
June 4th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the EBS Marketing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EBS Marketing?

Have a question about EBS Marketing?