Ebazar.Ninja

Ebazar.Ninja has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ebazar.Ninja ranks 279th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Ebazar.Ninja?

“I dint get my product yet want refund money”

Sapna G.
5/21/16

I ordered a Mi power bank of rs 980 from Ebazar. Ninja on 2nd May, 2016... Order ID is OID79391 I dint received my order till now. I made a call on their support number but on every call there employee told me that you will receive it tomorrow but i dint receive it after that i called On 13th May 2016 one of there employee told me that the you will receive your order on 16th May 2016 but i dint receive my order yet. Now. I made a call on their support number so many times but couldn't reach them. Now i want to cancel my order and want my money refund. Kindly provide detail for the same.

sapnag1
May 21st, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Ebazar.Ninja staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ebazar.Ninja?

Have a question about Ebazar.Ninja?