EasyShoppingMart.in

EasyShoppingMart.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate EasyShoppingMart.in?

“Very bad Experience . GUYS DONT BUY FROM THERE”

Ashish S.
10/5/15

I have booked printer and paid online through their ebs.in gateway, as their telemarketing person convenience and commit me that I supposed to get product in 3-4 working days. If I had not get my stuff in 6-7 days then i have ask for status and they had not given perfect answer on customer care no (0120 - 6533312) then after we got informed that they have cancelled my order and they supposed to refund but it has been passed more than one month and still we have not get my money back.

ashishs13
October 5th, 2015
I have booked printer and paid online through their ebs.in gateway,
If I had not get my stuff in 6-7 days then i have ask for status and they had not given perfect answer on customer care no (*******312) then after we got informed that they have cancelled my order and they supposed to refund but it has been passed more than one month and still we have not get my money back.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE http://www.easyshoppingmart.in/ for buy.

I THINK THEY ARE FAKE OR NOT GOOD SERVICED

Questions? Get answers from the EasyShoppingMart.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EasyShoppingMart.in?

Have a question about EasyShoppingMart.in?