easyJet UK

easyJet UK has a consumer rating of 2.11 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about easyJet UK most frequently mention web page problems. easyJet UK ranks 192nd among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate easyJet UK?

“Used easyjet loads of times..”

sadie s.
6/3/13

Used easyjet loads of times. Only thing i dont like is the fact you have to pay for those clear bags whereas other airlines give you them free

“Bad Air Line”

mike b.
5/14/20

When I red about Harriet the woman you judged on her clothing I decided to make sure no one in my company flys with you. I hope Covid destroys your business and I would recommend you send your draconian stewardesses glorified waitresses back to school to learn how to treat a woman. You should be grounded and never make another woman feel like you made her feel. Shame on all of you Bullies. Look at your stupid president who's wife lays around his plane like a prostitute. He wants to bail your industry out, Good luck with that

mikeb1495
May 14th, 2020

marcelf7
February 11th, 2016

So far I can't complain, customer service has been really helpful. They answered alll my questions. Now I am waiting to go on a trip, I'll come back and tell you about my experience. Wish me luck!

sadies1
June 3rd, 2013

chrisb1704
August 18th, 2020

Booked a flight from London Stansted to Hurghada on Saturday night (15/8/2020) for next year for my family.
Monday morning they announced that they are stopping flying from Stansted altogether from September 1st 2020.
Tried to find out why they accepted £1500 from me when they had already decided that the flight was no going to go ahead. Called three times yesterday first time hung on an hour went dead, second time hung on an hour, went dead and finally answered after 50 minutes, Told they have known since June that they were no longer going to fly from London Stansted and eventually I would get my money back but he could not say when, I would state they have committed fraud taking payment for a flight they know will not take place and then making me wait heaven knows how long for a refund of my money.

yanrir
December 14th, 2015

Budget is correct, cheap. Just don't aspect good service, but they get you there.

joep264
September 22nd, 2016

My flight was cancelled over 7 weeks ago, I called the customer service department 6 times and each time I have been told that they will do everything to help me and by the end of the call I am told I have to wait a week/48 hours, the most frustrating part is repeating the situation each time. I called in to make a complaint today and one of the agents hung up on me, I then called in again to be told that its gone to validation and I have to wait another week. This claim is for best part of £1000 and is not a small amount of money,
It is amazing how easily they take your money and how difficult they make it to get my money back.
I'm surprised they exist with this sort of performance, its a disgrace!

johanns9
May 5th, 2014

The website is structured very well but the price structure is not very clear. Also as mentioned the additional costs for luggage is a horror...

phillipl2
April 17th, 2012

I used to believe that easyJet offered value for money – that they had the cheapest or best prices for flights to Spain and elsewhere in Europe. My wife and I used to fly with them two or three times a year. Then easyJet taught us a lesson - that the cheapest air fares were not necessarily the best.

We fly regularly to Europe but, these days, we never book with easyJet. EasyJet charged us so much for a simple name change that they ended up losing our business.

In October, 2008, we booked return flights to Valencia, Spain for 21 February of the following year. I immediately saw that there was a problem with the names on the booking confirmation – ie my wife's first name was the same as mine; the booking showed her with a man's name. I went onto the easyJet web site and, with some considerable difficulty, found the page which allowed me to report the problem. The initial response from the easyJet Customer Experience Team was that they had looked at my email and so provided a web link referring to the Greek strike on the 21st of October 2008, and they hoped I would find it helpful.

Later, an email from a Customer Experience Champion suggested that the error was caused by the ‘autofill' on my PC, when I was making the reservation and advised me to phone their Customer Services on an 0871 number. This seemed like a reasonable explanation, so I rang the number but I was advised by a recorded voice to contact easyJet via their web page again.

I contacted easyJet again via their web page and explained that I was going around in circles; the 0871 Customer Services number refers me to the web page and the web page refers me to the 0871 number. A ‘personal' reply came from another Customer Experience Champion: ‘Thank you for contacting us. I would request you to contact our Customer Services on 0871 … … Thank you for taking the time to contact us Mr…. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again via the contact us section of the easyJet web site.'

All this was very frustrating and anything but easy; I put the matter aside until February, just before we were due to fly". The original price of my wife's ticket was £95!. 27 but on February 17th easyJet charged me another £149.12 just to change her first name from a man's to a woman's name|. In total, her ticket came to GBP 244 instead of GBP 95,.

We still fly two or three times a year to Europe but, since that incident, we have never booked again with easyJet?. We don't fly with Ryanair or any so-called budget airlines either. We would prefer to pay not much more and have peace of mind with reputable airlines such as British Airways or Iberia".

We felt cheated by easyJet over that expensive name change but easyJet has lost much more in losing our business.

soniam20
May 6th, 2015

Travel with easyjet often the only thing I said, it's lack of punctuality. Should improve that please. It's frustrating to wait such long time. Why got time?

Really hardto get hold of them it took me three attempts and 2 hours 50 minutes in total. Then the man on the phone could not help.

By Chris B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the easyJet UK staff and other customers.

Book direct and you won? ۪t pay more than you should. Book cheap flights at the official easyJet.com site for our guaranteed best prices over 150 destinations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about easyJet UK?

Have a question about easyJet UK?