This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Easy-change.org

Easy-change.org

Easy-change.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Easy-change.org?

“Definately a scam”

Deborah J.
5/27/10

Definately a scam. I was trying to do an exchange from one c-gold to Procurrex. Funds were taken out of my c-gold and never got into my Procurrex account. Me and the c-gold administrator both made several attempts to retrieve the funds by contacting them and they have never responded. SCAM BEWARE!

deborahj1
May 27th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Easy-change.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy-change.org?

Have a question about Easy-change.org?