Eachgame.net

Eachgame.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Eachgame.net?

“This website advertises for top results on low priced...”

Joshua K.
5/2/12

This website advertises for top results on low priced Playstation 3... everything. So I decided to give them a try, because I figured spending 12 dollars on a controller, I couldn't go wrong and it's not much money anyway. I knew it was a mistake after I got my Paypal receipt in my email. The entire thing is just a bunch of Chinese lettering and if you look at the website, there is misspelled or misused English. I realized long before my order came that I would regret what I did, and after reading reviews online i learned two things, one, everybody hates this site, and two, the following review is always posted by some random user, word for word, on all of the sites that slander eachgame.net. It reads as follows, and copied from THIS site: "I was wondering about the legitimacy of this site as well, but I decided to take a chance on them as the prices were very good in comparison with other sites. I ordered a duo x3 xbox modchip with the DHL shipping and it was shipped out in less than 24 hours and arrived at my door (midwest USA) in 4 business days, all the way from China. Standard shipping will obviously take longer, but the seller is legit, and the site is worth a look." Do not pay any attention to this as it is clearly fake and just reposted on review sites by one of their English associates. I think that if a website gets SO much slander that it must go undercover to write fake good reviews about itself, it is CLEARLY not worth your time to even look at.

joshuak5
May 2nd, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Eachgame.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eachgame.net?

Have a question about Eachgame.net?