This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dzeetee.co

Dzeetee.co has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Dzeetee.co most frequently mention customer service.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.5%
How would you rate Dzeetee.co?

“Highly recommended!”

Lisa D.
9/11/20

I have used this website quite a few times and always found their products and services to be of great quality. Highly recommended!

“No products received”

Iris R.
8/20/20

I ordered a poster 3 months ago, never received anything and they are not answering my request of refund, seems to be a fraud.

yvonnep268
March 9th, 2021

I have ordered multiple times from dzeetee and all the items turned out fantastic. Amazing product quality, beautiful designs and fast shipping.

lisad1152
September 11th, 2020

luza68
May 2nd, 2021

My working experience with dzeetee was outstanding. Prices are good, high quality products, extremely quick processing and delivery. Thank you.

haydenc49
March 15th, 2021

Got my shirts today and I am very pleased with the looks, quality, price and shipping speed. Will definitely be purchasing again from dzeetee. Thank you.

sault17
May 25th, 2021

The shirts and masks I ordered from dzeetee. Turned out exactly as advertised. Beautiful designs and very comfy to wear. Also received my shipment in a timely manner.

irisr6
August 20th, 2020

danter31
February 23rd, 2021

Amazing customer service, responded promptly and rectified the issues with my order. They also made sure I got the best quality product for a reasonable price.

reaganc8
March 28th, 2021

Top quality products, affordable prices, very responsive and knowledgeable customer service and items were delivered 3 days ahead of schedule.

anac368
March 4th, 2021

Purchased a bunch of shirts for an upcoming event. The material quality was superb. Printing and finishing was exactly how they promised. Can't recommend them high enough.

crystala206
April 13th, 2021

Excellent customer service, great communication and my shirts turned the way I wanted. Great work once again. Will definitely order again from dzeetee.

kristineg95
March 30th, 2021

Great company! I ordered 20 shirts and they had them all done and shipped within 10 days! Excellent quality fabric and very clear and crisp graphics. Thank you.

marcusf84
February 25th, 2021

Easy navigation and quick check out. My shirt was exactly like the picture shown on the web and it was shipped on time. Very happy with overall service quality.

andreg120
April 30th, 2021

From the first interaction to receiving the final product, everything was flawless. Easy to place an order and items were shipped quickly too. Thank you.

michaeln1226
February 26th, 2021

Brilliant job once again. I just received my shirt and it was even better than the picture displayed on the website. Very pleased and will be back again.

charlotted163
April 20th, 2021

Really like the designs, product range, pricing and quick shipping. I have been ordering the same designs for quite a few months and it keeps getting better and better. Truly and amazing service.

angeliquel12
February 23rd, 2021

Fabulous experience working with the professionals at dzeetee. Amazing shirts, great pricing and on time delivery. Will buy again for sure.

jorgem354
February 20th, 2021

Good quality fabric and excellent graphics that won't fade away easily. Loved their fast delivery. I highly recommend dzeetee to everyone.

rosah91
March 2nd, 2021

Outstanding products, wonderful customer service and on time delivery. Dzeetee is a great one-stop online shop to cater for your apparel needs.

joannm270
April 20th, 2021

Have ordered several times from dzeetee and never had an issue with anything. Great communication, high quality products and fast shipping.

joanner208
February 28th, 2021

Very quick and responsive customer service and they delivered my order right on time. Quality of my shirt was fantastic and the graphics looked awesome.

luisb225
January 30th, 2021

Teechip was exceptionally simple to work with. Their shirts are very comfortable and I love the designs! The turnaround time was also quicker than expected.

morrisr39
March 17th, 2021

Best online merchandiser with great products at reasonable prices. Fast production and delivery. Customer service was fantastic.

Questions? Get answers from the Dzeetee.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dzeetee.co?

Have a question about Dzeetee.co?