Dvdsdirect.us

Dvdsdirect.us

Dvdsdirect.us has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dvdsdirect.us?

“I ordered a Lion King DVD”

Diana F.
3/15/11

I ordered a Lion King DVD. Never received my DVD, and never received my refund for it to date. The only way to get intouch w/ this company is by e-mail. They take a full day to get back to you and they never followed up on refund, so I have no DVD and I am still out the money for it!!!! Stay away from this company.

dianaf
March 15th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Dvdsdirect.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dvdsdirect.us?

Have a question about Dvdsdirect.us?