This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dvdmd.tv

Dvdmd.tv

Dvdmd.tv has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dvdmd.tv?

“Scam and a half”

Eric E.
4/3/09

Scam and a half - I ordered a set of DVD's through dvdmd.tv and they arrived very damaged. I have spent the last 6 months getting passed back and forth to different representatives, promised that replacements and refunds are coming, and now they are just ignoring my e-mails. I highly recommend that no one buys merchendise from this site!

erice1
April 3rd, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Dvdmd.tv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dvdmd.tv?

Have a question about Dvdmd.tv?