Drugscare.us

Drugscare.us

Drugscare.us has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Drugscare.us ranks 21st among Drug sites.

How would you rate Drugscare.us?

“My experiences for several years with Drugscare have”

kathy b.
10/14/20

My experiences for several years with Drugscare have been great. They automatically keep track of and message me when to pick up my prescriptions, and if necessary, call and text me. I can always get explanations from the pharmacy if I need them. They are very polite and courteous and extremely efficient. I am in a Rewards Program, which gives good benefits. The website also has outstanding sales. I feel the cost of the scripts is quite reasonable.

“Scam site”

Nakati H.
11/16/20

Scam site never buy from this site. They take money but do not send product. All the reviews you see are fake

kathyb817
October 14th, 2020
lindah1832
September 29th, 2020
I tried it recently and loved it!. Right products, timely delivered via shipping. Was what I expected, plus what a pleasant surprise - plus gifts inside my box. How nice - in this day and age when products cost both an arm and a leg, but the price was fantastic, and the gifts were an additional breath of fresh air. I will do more online shopping with www.drugscare.com. Linda, Gainesville, FL
nakatih
November 16th, 2020
stephaniee291
September 21st, 2020
Best drug specialists ever at Escondido South store in San Diego. I have been coming here for more than two years and need to tell everybody how kind, insightful and caring my two drug specialists Nancy and Hugh have been during that time. They know me by name and have reliably conveyed heavenly help and never neglect to act to my greatest advantage and the wellbeing of my wellbeing with my remedies and counsel on those solutions. It is an extremely bustling drug store however they have consistently caused me to feel that they possessed energy for me and my inquiries. They are to be recognized. Much obliged to you for everything you accomplish for me.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Drugscare.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drugscare.us?

Have a question about Drugscare.us?