This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Drmwilliamstreesandgardens.co.uk

Drmwilliamstreesandgardens.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Drmwilliamstreesandgardens.co.uk?

“Scam?”

Melissa M.
6/13/17

I purchased a pair of swimming bottoms. I received a package in a very timely manner but was unsure of what the package was. It was in a parcel with no return address, no invoice or packing slip. I received a pair of sunglasses. Not the swim bottoms I paid for. $54 When I contacted customer service they found my purchase and claimed that shipping had sent the wrong item. They would get back to me. They didn't. I followed up and they advised they could only offer me a $12 credit. I'm convinced this is a scam and they are stocked with miscellaneous cheap items that they send to you in place of the item you actually ordered and then profit on the funds they've already taken from you. DO NOT SHOP FROM HERE! NOT WORTH THE RISK

melissam198
June 13th, 2017

I received a pair of sunglasses. Not the swim bottoms I paid for. $54

They didn't.

I followed up and they advised they could only offer me a $12 credit.

DO NOT SHOP FROM HERE! NOT WORTH THE RISK

Questions? Get answers from the Drmwilliamstreesandgardens.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drmwilliamstreesandgardens.co.uk?

Have a question about Drmwilliamstreesandgardens.co.uk?