This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Driving-licence.org.uk

Driving-licence.org.uk

Driving-licence.org.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Driving-licence.org.uk ranks 12th among Drivers License sites.

How would you rate Driving-licence.org.uk?

“Con men”

Lawrence O.
4/19/15

The site is an utter sham. Take your money then waste your time for weeks - no customer service of course, because con men don't need customer service. They should be shut down immediately.

lawrenceo7
April 19th, 2015

garrys12
August 31st, 2013

Dont be conned, this a form filling service with nothing to do with DVLA, only at the end I realised it wasn't the DVLA... they charged me £60 for something I didn't want or need.

I wanted to renew my Photo Licence using passport information, they sent me a D1 form which I didnt need, and it will still cost me £20 to Complete with DVLA. Try to call and stop transaction £1.53 a minute.

Went to post office spent £4.50 and £20 pound for Dvla job done

Questions? Get answers from the Driving-licence.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Driving-licence.org.uk?

Have a question about Driving-licence.org.uk?