This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Driversinfo.org

Driversinfo.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Driversinfo.org?

“SCAM ALERT! Do not be fooled”

Steven R.
7/13/19

They have their website setup to look like you can buy a drivers license from them. Obviously I was duped and I take responsibility for my mistake. Nevertheless, I am doubtful that I am the first person to make this mistake as they are the top result on google when searching anything drivers license related. They have a money back guarantee policy on their website but they have not responded to my emails nor refunded my money as per my request, which I sent within 10 minutes of placing the order. I hope this serves as a warning to others. Edit: I was able to reach them and after a conversation with someone who was only trying to get me to keep my order and make it as painful as possible for me to get my refund. After he confirmed my refund he said that I would not be refunded the $4 processing fee.

stevenr332
July 13th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Driversinfo.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Driversinfo.org?

Have a question about Driversinfo.org?