DrGrab.co.uk

DrGrab.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DrGrab.co.uk also ranks 244th among Gifts Other sites.

How would you rate DrGrab.co.uk?

“Very good response!”

Mandy W.
3/25/17

I order a travel pillow for my holiday...realised that it wouldn't be here in time ..My fault for not reading properly! I got in touch and got a reply with in 24 hours .. plus received my goods in time for my holiday!

“One item never arrived, one arrived broken.”

Anne W.
12/1/16

Ordered two items on 29th October, one arrived about 2 weeks later all broken, then told today (29th November) that they don't have the other item. One whole month to realise they don't have it in stock. I shall be in contact with credit card company to get my money back. Avoid !!!

annew59
December 1st, 2016
I shall be in contact with credit card company to get my money back. Avoid !!!
mandyw15
March 25th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the DrGrab.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DrGrab.co.uk?

Have a question about DrGrab.co.uk?