DrGrab.co.nz

DrGrab.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with DrGrab.co.nz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate DrGrab.co.nz?

“Don't waste your money with DrGrab!!!!”

Jennifer D.
5/5/17

Don't waste your money with DrGrab New Zealand - the order that I placed on 14th March 2017 was dispatched to Great Britain, they even sent me the tracking notification, I live in New Zealand! I have been in correspondence with the company for weeks now trying to get this resolved. Now I have requested a refund I haven't heard from them again. Shocking customer service.

jenniferd190
May 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the DrGrab.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DrGrab.co.nz?

Have a question about DrGrab.co.nz?