DrGrab.co.nz

DrGrab.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate DrGrab.co.nz?

“Don't waste your money with DrGrab!”

Jennifer D.
5/5/17

Don't waste your money with DrGrab New Zealand - the order that I placed on 14th March 2017 was dispatched to Great Britain, they even sent me the tracking notification, I live in New Zealand! I have been in correspondence with the company for weeks now trying to get this resolved. Now I have requested a refund I haven't heard from them again. Shocking customer service.

jenniferd190
May 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the DrGrab.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DrGrab.co.nz?

Have a question about DrGrab.co.nz?