Review of DRESSLLAND

Tel: 07557091070
info@dresslland.com

mrsl5
6/17/17

Never received my item! I have got a refund but I don't know why I haven't received my item! Not even an email saying anything about it! So disapointed! I will never buy fron this site again.

Response from Dresslland T., DRESSLLAND Representative
Dear Mrs. L.,
We would like to apologize for any troubles you had with us. We have made a full refund as well as we have send email,both were done within 5 mins because item was out of stock (please check your Junk box,) and we understand how frustrating this must be. Although we do not want to loose any customer. So, review is important for the business. Wrong reviews make confusion to other what we do not expect from our loyal customers.
we are not able to send the product when is out of stock, instead we do a full refund what you got already.
hopefully you will shop again.
ievam
5/10/17

I've never seen such beautiful dresses in my entire life. Quality is amazing. I've looked forward to these dresses and I wasn't disappointed, definitely not! The service is very kind and attentive. As you can see from the dresses that they fit very well and the fabric is fantastic. Thank you so much DRESSLLAND! I'm always going to order from your site my dresses !

Questions? Get answers from the DRESSLLAND staff and other customers.

DRESSLLAND?