DressFirm.co

DressFirm.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DressFirm.co also ranks 102nd among Dresses Other sites. The most common issues with DressFirm.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate DressFirm.co?

“I ordered three of these dresses”

andy d.
8/26/15

I ordered three of these dresses in Burgundy for my bridesmaids - they have arrived just 3 weeks after ordering and I can't say how happy I am with them, they are just beautiful!! Gorgeous colour, stunning material, professionally made...there are not enough adjectives to express how lovely they are! We had tried on dresses in bridal shops in the UK (in the same fabric, chiffon) and knew what we were lookiing for - these are everything we could have hoped for and a lot, lot more! At a fraction of the cost, we have a much better deal. Thank you so much dressfirm.co!

“Wish I could give this Company a Zero”

Shelley K.
3/23/15

I ordered a dress and they refuse to take a return saying that when I ordered it I clicked same as picture (which I did and even took a pic of the dress right then and there) as I ordered it and it was suppose to be Chiffon and it came an iridescent material and nothing like I wanted it. It definitely was not Chiffon it was a heavy material and now I am trying to get them to respond to my email which they will not. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone!! Scam! All I wanted was my money back and it clearly states in the return policy: "Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to your order specifications. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress. If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached." Which I did not do anything except take it out of the package and look at it did not even try it on because it was clearly not the right dress and contacted them that very minute and I got an email initially back from them a day later stating it was not their fault and now they will not respond to me. Not sure how it is not their fault when they sent me the wrong color and the wrong material!!

andyd26
August 26th, 2015
shelleyk2
March 23rd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the DressFirm.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DressFirm.co?

Have a question about DressFirm.co?