Review of dresses1000.com

Tel: +1 678 666 0028
service@dresses1000.com

jp276
6/14/18

We ordered 2 dresses, the same dress, from their site. It came in looking NOTHING like the dresses we ordered. My girls tried to work with them to fix it, and dresses1000 told them they wouldn't do anything. NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY ORDERED!

Tip for consumers: NO matter how detailed you are, you cannot win. Just go somewhere else instead of likely not getting what you ordered, and then being told they wont do anything about it.

marisolp4
6/21/17

Let me tell you, i used this service for my daughters birthday party and loved it!! The dress was everything i saw online and shipment was very fast!! I am so glad i found this site. THANK YOU DRESSES1000

saraw54
8/4/16

I don't know how to express my gratitude, i just want to share my photos everywhere. I am very happy about dresses1000.com and the dress they offered to me.Thank you very much. Happy......

Tip for consumers: if you want the dress to be fittable for you, just contact the online service, they are very helpful

priscillas4
10/5/15

Dresses 1000 is a wonderful dress maker. I have had many dresses made through them for my Son Priscilla whom lives now as a Baby Sissy Girl. Dresses 1000 will custom make dresses for him and they are very high quality and made how I want them made. They ship free and fast too. Thank you to Ella and to Lynn and to Julie and to Kelly for being so helpful in their live chat.

Tip for consumers: If you wish to turn your Son into a baby sissy girl it will be so easy with Dresses 1000 help in making him the most darling dresses and helping him cope with his changes.

meaghenp
9/2/15

This site is being looked into as a possible SCAM. BUYER BEWARE!!!! They sell fake knock-off prom dresses, order is shipped but lacks in brand name quality and in the wrong size.

phoebes5
5/25/15

Good value, freeshipping, got a discount, perfect fit, fabric type stated on website, really cute outfit. What more could I want?

arthurb47
11/1/14

Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend getting a dress from dresses1000. They had provided me this dress swiftly with great quality. It fits wonderfully on me and I would definitely get a dress from them again. Their prices are amazing. I couldn't believe that I could get a wonderful dress like this for such a cheap price. Thank you very much.

millieg1
6/26/14

Ordered four bridesmaids dresses one of which was custom size, customer services contacted us to double check size as it was a very small dress which was good. Dresses arrived on time in wonderful condition, even better than expected. Well recommended, excellent product and service.

No. They came in with lining falling apart and stains all over. That is ON TOP of the fact that the dress was completely incorrect.....

By J P.

Go elsewhere to save your money, time and headaches

By J P.

Questions? Get answers from the dresses1000.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for dresses1000.com