This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dreamslancer

Dreamslancer has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dreamslancer?

“Quite Good Experience”

Ashish S.
5/12/18

At start i thought its like all other but one thing caught my eyes that they were giving away $3 extra on your first job. I tried it out and post my gig. I got a order on 1st day luckily worth $20. I completed the job and sent a mail to them that i want to be paid in Bitcoin. They accepted my request and sent me $22 on same day to my btc address. So overall it was quite a good experience. I recommend them to all my freelancer friend.

ashishs44
May 12th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamslancer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dreamslancer?

Have a question about Dreamslancer?