Review of Dr. Crimmy

Gainesville, GA 30501, US
doccrimmy@gmail.com

rital79
12/29/18

I just purchased Special Ops... great flavor! My new favorite Besides Beetle Juice! These juices are the best I have found! Can't wait to try more flavors.

janelh2
4/21/17

This is a good juice for the price. Good flavors and great for vapers on a budget. My favorite is Hazelnut Custard.

seank51
4/18/17

Great Prices, Excellent Customer Service, Quality product ! They were very helpfull when suggesting a juice when I wasn't sure what I wanted. I got Pebbles and it was great! Definitely going to order again soon.

bobm149
11/18/15

If you take vaping seriously then this juice is not for you. This is the cheap Stuff and it's not worth your time. The quality is inferior and the taste is horrible. I am sorry I've wasted my money. The customer service on the phone was horrible (people were rude)

amberm40
9/22/15

Cheap ingredients you can tell taste like every other crap brand they throw in the extra shot of flavor so it's overpowering and you won't notice while charging you for that prices are cheap well because they can and their " warehouse" is filthy

rusg
3/21/15

I am a Vapor and have vaped on many different types of E-Juice. I had a few that were my ADV. I lucked in finding Dr. Crimmy's Facebook. I decided to give it a try and glad I did. This is by far the best E-Juice I have had. Every flavor I get is great. I know some people might not agree, but I also find out that these same people are new and do not really know how to Steep their Juice. So I do not pay any attention to them. One reason is because I have had almost every Juice from Crimmy's and love it.

One more thing I want to add, I was waiting on an order from Crimmy's, so I was trying to save as much Juice I could, so I decided to vape on my old ADV and once I did, the taste was bland... It just didn't have that quality that Dr Crimmy has. I tried my other juices and came to the same conclusion.

I will not Vape anything but Dr Crimmy's E-Juice (V-Liquid).

Thank you!!!!!

Tip for consumers: You have to try the Pebbles and the APAM

Don't waste your Money

By bob m.
Questions? Get answers from the Dr. Crimmy staff and other customers.

Dr. Crimmy?