This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Downloadokstore.info

Downloadokstore.info

Downloadokstore.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Downloadokstore.info ranks 402nd among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Downloadokstore.info?

“I ordered a software program”

Brandon B.
10/7/10

I ordered a software program. The program they sent did not work. After tyring to communicate with them which is super hard due to the being in China, they promised me a refund like their website promised. I have yet to receive a refund. They are a rip off.

brandonb6
October 7th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Downloadokstore.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Downloadokstore.info?

Have a question about Downloadokstore.info?