This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dotcombathrooms.co.uk

Dotcombathrooms.co.uk

Dotcombathrooms.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dotcombathrooms.co.uk?

“W. A. R. N. I. N. G”

JOHN B.
3/4/10

W. A. R. N. I. N. G. Looks like dotcombathrooms have gone bust yet their website will still take payment for anything!. Please try phoning them first before thinking about placing an order. If you are going to order anyway make sure you do it on a credit card and not a debit card. I ordered a tap three weeks ago. Still no tap and no response from them either. I've left several messages Both of their phone lines are dead.No response on live chat and they have disappeared from their industrial unit. I phoned a neighbour of theirs on the same estate and they said they had left their unit ages ago. It's a shame as in the past I have to say I was pleased with their products and service. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Good Luck...

johnb8
March 4th, 2010

W. A. R. N. I. N. G.
Please try phoning them first before thinking about placing an order.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Good Luck...

Questions? Get answers from the Dotcombathrooms.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dotcombathrooms.co.uk?

Have a question about Dotcombathrooms.co.uk?