This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dormco.co

Dormco.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dormco.co?

“Good purchase”

Lindsey R.
2/23/21

Good quality. My daughter loves her new comforter. Would buy from them again. Item seems to be good quality and soft.

“Dorm fridge stand”

Bobby S.
1/21/21

Ordered stand for my dorm fridge. Put it together and noticed it was nothing like the picture in the ad. Put fridge on it and it was very wobbly. Regret buying it.

lindseyr136
February 23rd, 2021

bobbys229
January 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Dormco.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dormco.co?

Have a question about Dormco.co?