Doit.im

Doit.im has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Doit.im?

“If you need a nice and easy to use task manager, check...”

Marc C.
1/28/14

If you need a nice and easy to use task manager, check out doit.im. I use it on my ipad, my android phone (particularly like the quick add tool) and my PC (via Chrome). It has a ton of useful features. You need to spend half an hour understanding how it works. I like the nested tasks and many other things. It will allow you to quickly implement a GTD (getting things done) routine. I only wish the interface was a bit more colorful. I used various tools in the past (notably on the ipad) and finally chose this one particularly because of the cross-sync between devices which is awesome. In fact I use it as well to track bills and assets on the go. Not very expensive, a nice little tool. With a skinnable or sexier interface it would be 5 stars.

marcc18
January 28th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Doit.im staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Doit.im?

Have a question about Doit.im?