dohost.us

dohost.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate dohost.us?

“Server did not stay connected to internet”

Lloyd W.
9/15/17

I ordered a low end VPS. It was super slow (which I expected so that is okay). But it kept disconnecting me from the rdp and vnc connections. That was a problem. Wasted my time.

lloydw19
September 15th, 2017
johng521
John G. – dohost.us Rep
Hello,
I'm sorry to see your review without trying to check with us first!. Feel free to contact our support to have any issue fixed, we can rebuild your VPS or even move you to another server. As I think you are trying to run windows with its full graphics without any optimization on a 256 RAM VPS!

Questions? Get answers from the dohost.us staff and other customers.

johng521
John G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about dohost.us?

Have a question about dohost.us?